Originally posted by: Minionite
Riddle 3 – What demands an answer, but asks no questions? Answer: phone
If the riddle had been...WHO demands an answer, but asks no questions?
My answer would have been...a toddler🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Minionite
Riddle 3 – What demands an answer, but asks no questions? Answer: phone
If the riddle had been...WHO demands an answer, but asks no questions?
My answer would have been...a toddler🤣🤣
My friend burnt them to make paper weights for school project. 🤣
But why do anyone burn a paper to get anything out of it.
Exactly my thoughts. You will get only ashes after burning. 😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Sock is shoe's tongue🤪🤣
I know you are a teacher. But do you have to teach here too?
Waah results came out ?😆
Hello Everyone sorry being busy in college projects
Save a burning paper before it completely burns to get somthing out of itBut why do anyone burn a paper to get anything out of it.
Burn the paper to conceal
Save the paper to reveal
Experienced people sharing experiences🤣Originally posted by: WildestDreams
If the riddle had been...WHO demands an answer, but asks no questions?
My answer would have been...a toddler🤣🤣
You guys didnt know Partner's name was Juanita?She is so chupi rustom. Kabhi apna naam hi nhi bataya 😂
I expected Zeal to remember...I had stated her full name once in the BWF sheep game
Guys Clues kisi ka solve hogaya kya ?😆
Who teacher ?Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
You guys didnt know Partner's name was Juanita?
I expected Zeal to remember...I had stated her full name once in the BWF sheep game