Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yhc_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

Who else thinks the creatives love ship Abrar - Sargun together.. look at the way they are arranging scenes/ situations for them🙈

1) Mistletoe kiss during Christmas (it is believed to be lucky for couples🤣)

2) They actually arranged an entire romantic set up & made them say ILU to each other on actual Valentine's day😉😂 In their mutual ILU their was no mention of Rudra or Preesha.. the cake also just had "Happy Valentine's day", no Rusha.. They made them cut the cake, feed each other the same piece of cake, give rose, romantic dance, have candle light dinner together & gave Sargun beautiful saree💕.. in short arranged a pretty good date for them on exact Valentine's day night.. when it was telecasted a week later, ie today🤭 Usually episodes are shot at a 3 days gap, here they went out of the way to shoot the sequence much earlier to coincide it with Feb 14.. I found it amusing 😏

P.S Editor did a dirty job.. SBS segment had much more scenes.. even the SBS scenes were edited, u can see the patchiness.. So we haven't seen even half of what was shot🙄 There were parts in SBS where I didn't even understand whether it was Rusha or Abrargun (Eg. Rudra running & Pree trying to catch him, why would they do that🤔.. that looked funny)

Anyway I hope Abrargun as Rusha had fun this Valentine's day🥰 Thanks to YHC team, give them more of situation specific romance in future too☺️

Man you just took words out of my mouth ..I was surprised at the Vday arrangement which wasn't required esp to be shot on that particular day ..but nahin with that whole perfect arrangement .. What  was shown on TV was Rudra specific hence mostly edited out (idiotic editors) at least the hand kiss that is soooo Rudra 

Well Thanks to SBS at least got a glimpse what the actual party was like (not sure even they got the full content ) ..OHH yaa running and catching was absouletely not Rusha..one more thing was not Rusha I thought was wiping the cream on the nose using tissue ...

Chalo creatives give them when they themselves cannot get what they want 😉

More power to shipping and in the process getting us good Rusha scenes 

yhc_loves thumbnail

Haha, I have actually gotten used to it😆 I get entertained more by someone getting triggered over the slightest of a normal offscreen BTS🤣 That predictable counter-action / reaction is my major source of entertainment in this show.. At first I used to get annoyed, now I laugh at how fake & funny the entire situation is🤪 I don't even know why some fans get upset EVEN NOW.. it's so predictable, just when an offscreen BTS comes, we know what's going to happen next (that day or next day🤪). Our FD gets triggered over 1 pic just like the "other person" who gets triggered over 1 BTS.. both are unhealthy 🤣. If the show to run long enough things will get better with time.. I have always loved celebrities & their real life comedy..u just need patience to enjoy it😛 

For the time being, I just want good Rusha scenes everyday, it's lack of Rusha that causes more deprivation to FD than offscreen... If on-screen is good, nobody gives a damn to offscreen.. it just goes into BG & keeps changing every month😆 It's lack of Rusha that leads people to crave for offscreen BTS..  Getting tons of BTS but show being trash / going off air won't help. In any case 90% of the celebs just pretend "friendships/relationships" during the course of the show.. and once the show is over, they just disappear & fans just get stuck. So I'm not a big fan of offscreen BTS but ya, once in a while it's good if that make fans happy🤣. The better & practical solution is to get good Rusha scenes, till the show runs.. which can be cherished forever.. offscreen & other things are just secondary & immaterial 💕

@bold -- So true ..I think the FD should get used to it ..its been one year now and not get triggered by the  shitty posts as one can now clearly see the pattern ..and for me more the shitty posts more it comes to be unnatural and very very fake esp the recent ones 

Yaa once in a while BTS is minimum expectation which rarely gets fulfilled for the FD hence all the panic sets in ..but I think we should just accept it ..as the actors give more than 100% even in the shittiest track 

@blue -Fingers crossed for better and awesome Rusha scenes 

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh.. we won't get offscreen & BTS because of someone's GF's obsessive compulsive insecurity disorder😂 Every action (offscreen pic/BTS) has an equal, opposite & immediate social media over-reaction🤣 So by now YHC FD is used to it... It's better to have no BTS than tolerate unnecessary drama🤣

Haha ok..I understood😃😆

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yhc_loves

Man you just took words out of my mouth ..I was surprised at the Vday arrangement which wasn't required esp to be shot on that particular day ..but nahin with that whole perfect arrangement .. What  was shown on TV was Rudra specific hence mostly edited out (idiotic editors) at least the hand kiss that is soooo Rudra 

Well Thanks to SBS at least got a glimpse what the actual party was like (not sure even they got the full content ) ..OHH yaa running and catching was absouletely not Rusha..one more thing was not Rusha I thought was wiping the cream on the nose using tissue ...

Chalo creatives give them when they themselves cannot get what they want 😉

More power to shipping and in the process getting us good Rusha scenes 

Absolutely!!! 

You are one person with whom my thought process match to a great extent.. Looks like my judwi sister🤗

@bold Yes.. Rudra was not supposed to run around  excited, giggling like a kid🤣.. his life presently is a complete tragedy.. the scene started with tears in his eyes, they played sad song & minimised the hot content to give that subtle feel.. but then somewhere Abrargun crept into Rusha (like the running around & maybe more) & the editor had to do overtime😆 Looks like he got frustrated & chopped of even necessary parts like hand kiss SBS itself had a 3 min segment, I'm sure the actual unedited part was much much longer, which will never see the light of the day

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

No idea whether this is on-screen or offscreen (looks offscreen to me😛).. but such "hanging stunts" & staring can escalate their chemistry further😆

Petition to creatives to incorporate more hanging stunts in the show🥰

P.S Song selection of this crew member🤣 Whoever he is, is a high key shipper😆

https://twitter.com/ran_jaani/status/1364914934174257152

ShrustiM thumbnail

No idea whether this is on-screen or offscreen (looks offscreen to me😛).. but such "hanging stunts" & staring can escalate their chemistry further😆

Ufff☺️ It's definitely offscreen😉 

yhc_loves thumbnail

Are this 4 sec video was like an oasis in the Rusha/AbrarGUn desert we are having now .. It sure is  Offscreen the moment some one sees the camera get all consious ....

yup for sure I would sign the petition but now after this shitty track need some calm and shanti in Rusha's life at least for some time ..build on the love story 

@bold -- As you only said it before most are full on shippers ...😉

yhc_loves thumbnail

Absolutely!!! 

You are one person with whom my thought process match to a great extent.. Looks like my judwi sister🤗

@bold Yes.. Rudra was not supposed to run around  excited, giggling like a kid🤣.. his life presently is a complete tragedy.. the scene started with tears in his eyes, they played sad song & minimised the hot content to give that subtle feel.. but then somewhere Abrargun crept into Rusha (like the running around & maybe more) & the editor had to do overtime😆 Looks like he got frustrated & chopped of even necessary parts like hand kiss SBS itself had a 3 min segment, I'm sure the actual unedited part was much much longer, which will never see the light of the day

@ bold -- 😃 😃 .. To be fair its very rare that my thoughts process do match otherwise i am always thinking in different tangent only .. but yaa now a days ours r matching may be we got the psych correct of Rusha/AbrarGUN .. 😂 😂

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Are this 4 sec video was like an oasis in the Rusha/AbrarGUn desert we are having now .. It sure is  Offscreen the moment some one sees the camera get all consious ....

yup for sure I would sign the petition but now after this shitty track need some calm and shanti in Rusha's life at least for some time ..build on the love story 

At first I thought it's on-screen because it was being recorded, but then such a calm scene doesn't make sense when somebody falls off a cliff.. on top of that Abrar's behaviour🤪

@bold I seriously find it funny how ajeeb these two are especially Abrar. 🤣The more conscious they act seeing the camera, the more suspicious it looks😆 It's the third time they are being caught off guard & exposed - Neerja's live, Sid's live & this BTS.. if they behaved normal seeing camera, things would have been much less complicated😛

But TBH, I don't blame them for not giving interviews or BTS together.. It's very clear, they are very bad actors offscreen, their eyes & body language betray them every single time. On top of that the FD has hawk eyes, they decode every minute details (& sometimes even make up things that are not there😆).. So each time a BTS comes it probably just creates more trouble for them 🤣

ShrustiM thumbnail

@bold Omgg I noticed that too😆 The way he looked at her first ☺️and then looked up after seeing the camera🤣 mann these two are sooo adorable❤️😳 God bless that person who recorded this moment!😆

Edited by ShrustiM - 3 years ago