Alexia dear sorry 😣 🤗❤️
Shibz mi jhopaylaat jaat aahe..🤗❤️
Good night 😴 everyone 🤗

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Alexia dear sorry 😣 🤗❤️
Shibz mi jhopaylaat jaat aahe..🤗❤️
Good night 😴 everyone 🤗

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Alexia dear sorry 😣 🤗❤️
Shibz mi jhopaylaat jaat aahe..🤗❤️
Good night 😴 everyone 🤗
Good night di
kal bolte hai❤️🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yaar neend nahi aa rahi arm dard kar raha hai..
I got shot.. I mean covid vaccine 💉
got shot itseems🤣
koi aur issue nahi hai na? my sis got her second (and last) shot some days back, but this one was much better
take care🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Haan 1st dose laga..
yahaan India se pehle shuru hua tha na vaccination. Some states are giving on rapid rate than others. cz cases are increasing.
I am an essential health care worker phir bhi registration ke 2 mahine baad mera number laga hai..
are haan yaar I forgot you're in health care only,
mere papa ko bhi lag gaya first dose, ab jald hi second bhi lagega
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Alexia dear sorry 😣 🤗❤️
Shibz mi jhopaylaat jaat aahe..🤗❤️
Good night 😴 everyone 🤗
good girl
My mom would only see Jeetendra and Vinod Khanna movies so I tend to like Vinod Khanna the mostOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
I was a 2-3 yo kiddo and had crush on Aamir 🤣
So I remember sticking to tv whenever his songs comes on screen 🤣
Baki sirf gaane sune hai maine
Now be good and have a good sleep<3Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Alexia dear sorry 😣 🤗❤️
Shibz mi jhopaylaat jaat aahe..🤗❤️
Good night 😴 everyone 🤗
So many of you sleep for so less hours
And so many of you love to be night owls ....even Shibani is the same na?
And what are you?🤔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
And what are you?🤔
definitely not the one who just had a shot and needs rest
Puzzles ho gaye. ab sabko bp ki chinta ho raha hain.😆