revolver, Shoe, Paper, book and phone. iss mein se kya apna madad karega, murderer ko pakadne mein?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
revolver, Shoe, Paper, book and phone. iss mein se kya apna madad karega, murderer ko pakadne mein?
see..thank god koyi toh hai jis ye laga...😂Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Shapes and sizes threw me off for that one at first , I was like what could it be but waste and paper are kind of synonymous so I went with that one .
I don't believe you haven't read the clues yet 😆.
U r again planning to send answers without reading it🤣
dustbin nahi par waste burn kar sakte hai na🤣🤪Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Waah, how would you even burn dustbin??🤣
Aur kuch maat puchana🙈😂
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
😆 I thought its lion skin. Then thought aisa kya hai jiska tongue ho. Then I remember humein jab orthotics n prosthetic ka subject padhaya tha tab shoe ka parts padhaya tha..so there I remember ki shoe ka tongue hota hai..😆
N dog aapke saath bhagega , chalega but baithega ki khada rahega uska koi guarantee nahi..😆
Cz mere niche wale neighbor ka dog uska sit , get up koi command nahi maanta..🤣
@ bold waah kya baat hai👏
🤣 u have a point not all dogs will listen to commands🤣 woh toh apni manmani karta hai😆
😅😂
Ask Minionite if any of my submissions are related to clues .... damnit I seriously forgot.
pehle full marks aane toh de. 😆
There must be something...Originally posted by: hasini009
revolver, Shoe, Paper, book and phone. iss mein se kya apna madad karega, murderer ko pakadne mein?
I for sure know Senior wont give us clueless which arent of any use
Tu pehle party de...kalash humsa girate raha the hai..🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Done deal😛😎 get ready to throw us party lol