Zeal stole the show 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Zeal stole the show 🥳
Not a good start for me
But i m happy to see my name on top of leaderboard 😂😂😂
i didnt get the fourth wala😔
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i didnt get the fourth wala😔
Kagaz or paper is the 4th answer
Waah zeal waah... 👏
we all are proud of you..

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Kagaz or paper is the 4th answer
what does the pic say?
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
what does the pic say?
There are papers lying around in pic and even burnt papers in garbage bin behind the body.. so its a clue😆
Congrats everyone who got ten 🥳. I can't believe the shoe cost me . Not when I was clever enough to search an object with tongue but failed to see the answer shoe had been the result of the search before sending my answer 🤣. If only I had seen it first .
P.S :" And those who got 8 as me or less than that , Welcome to the club we will get back on the leaderboard one round at a time 🥳

Thanks everyone.. it already feels like I won ❤️😁
And congratulations to all who scored something in Round 1.. we all are winners 🤗
Lol Partners got same😂