The Show down and realization - Sairat OS

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone. This is my first OS in this forum. I have not written anything much different but it is just that the last week was not what we had expected. This week we were all expecting a big showdown between Sai and Virat trying to understand what actually had happened between them. Virat being held responsible for whatever madness he had done and Sai being who she is calling out Virat for the same. But the scene even if it was really nice we all expected some more. So this is somewhat my version of what I had expected that scene to be. Please do leave your comments on what you think about it.

===========================================================================

Virat was moving towards Sai’s room trying to understand what he was supposed to do and how he was supposed to face her. “What have you done to yourself in your madness in your so-called care and so-called thought process that you were trying to take care of Sai. Virat Chawan IPS Officer who is supposed to uphold the law, who is supposed to protect people, he has today hurt his wife….. His wife…. Sai…. Sai…. Kamal sir’s daughter….. What have you done Virat Chawan.!!!!” 

As he was moving towards his room when he saw an award that was given to him after he had just joined duty. He was working on his first case and they had got the information that a gangster had withheld some kids in a small school. Being completely crazy in trying to prove himself, in the anger that even after 8 hours he was not able to do anything and in the urgency to anyhow save the children he had literally barged into the school with his single gun. Of course, Virat’s luck was with him that day and he was able to get out without any casualties but the fact still remained true that he had acted rashly and put the lives of all those children at risk. 

Virat still remembered Kamal sir’s face when he had told him those words - “Learn to control your mind and anger Virat Chawan.” Kamal sir said and interrupted Virat as he was about to say something. “I am not saying that you don't have patience but we being police officers need to have it more than any other person as we have a load of other people’s lives on our shoulders.” With that Kamal sir left the ceremony but Virat remembered his dejected face. Had he been here today Virat was not sure if he would have been able to look him in the eye because right now he was having trouble even imagining Sir standing in front of him. But the same man had also taught him to have the strength to correct his mistakes and that is what he will do today. As Virat entered the room he saw Usha mousi with Sai who was packing her clothes.

“Hum log yeh ghar chod kar ja rahin hain. Main ab is ghar main ek minute bhi nahin reh sakti” Sai said and Virat was shocked. 

“Sai kaha ja rahi hoon tum?? Haan?? Usha Mousi??” Virat asked 

“Usha mousi!!! Aap please jakar apna samaan bhi pack kar lijiye.”Sai only replied.

“Usha mousi aap log kahin nahin ja rahin hain. Kya ho raha hain yeh sab? ” Virat said

“Woh!!!” Usha mousi tried to explain. 

“Usha mousi maine kaha na jakar apna saman pack kijiye”Sai said again 

“Usha mousi mujhe Sai se kuch baat karni hain. hum logo ko kuch der ke liye akela chod dijiye. Please!!!!” Virat said 

“Usha mousi aap is kamre se kahin nahin….” Sai stopped and gave a sarcastic smile “ waise acha hoga aap chali jaye. Yeh kamra to IPS Officer Virat Chawan ka hain. Jaiya jaiye kya pata yeh hume chori karne ke jurm main jail main dal de” 

“SAI!!!!” Usha mousi said while Sai stopped smiling and Virat looked with a dejected face.

“Mousi please,” Virat said and Usha mousi giving a look to Sai left the room with the plate of food. Sai however continued with her packing. Her next stop was her books. As she went around the room collecting her books Virat kept following her. 

“Sai!!!!Sai!!!!Sai!!!!Sai!!!!Sai!!!! Kya kar rahin hoon tum??Sai please ek baar to meri baat suno!!!. Ek baar mujhe kuch bolne ka mauka to do. Please Sai!!! Sai!!!” Virat kept saying as he followed Sai around the room. When he saw his attempts were futile he started undoing and keeping back whatever she packed. Sai picked up the book but Virat took the books from her hands and kept it back where it belonged. Sai did the same thing but he did the same thing again. Sai went to the dresser and started packing them but Virat took each and every one of her stuff and put them back haphazardly on the same dresser. Sai gave up and went to the suitcase and started locking it.

“Tum….. yeh saman…  Tum kahin nahin ja rahin hoon Sai'' Virat Said. Sai acting scared got away from the suitcase mocking Virat.

“Hey bhagwan main itni badi baat kaise bhul gayi. Yeh sab bhi to aap hi ka diya hua hain yeh kapde yeh books yeh sab kuch yeh sab aapka diya hua hain. But Virat Sir mujhe inki zaroorat hain to kya kare???? Kya kare??? Haan aap aaj mujhe in sab saman ko lekar jane dijiye mere scholarship ke paise aayenge na main yeh sab aapko wapis kar dungi. Done” Sai asked and Virat just kept quiet. 

“What!!! No!!! Oh haan udhar ke paise pe interest bhi to dena padta hain na. Main kaise bhul gayi. '' Sai said and smiled “To boliye Virat Sir Kkitna interest laga ke aapko sare paise wapis karne hain. Boliye na. Jaldi boliye mein calculate kar lo” Sai said and started searching the room “ ek minute main calculator khoj leti hoon .” She finally found it and was trying to calculate when Virat snatched it from her hands and threw it on the floor. Sai didn't say anything and started leaving the room with her suitcase when Virat tried to take the suitcase from her hands. 

“Virat Sir!!! Mera saman chodiye. Aapko aapke paise mil jayenge. Maine kaha na mera saman chodiye.” Sai said and tried to move but Virat didn't budge. A very bad tussle started which ended with Virat pushing the suitcase and it went and crashed in the wall making Sai scared and she put her hands on her ears.

“Apna yeh so called gussa aur himmat apne police station main dekhayega Mr Virat Chawan. Darti nahin hoon main. Police office Kamal Joshi ki beti hoon. Aur jis ghar main meri mere abba ki unke usolo ki itni insult ki gayi hoon main wahan ek pal bhi nahin ruk sakti” sai said and tried to leave without the suitcase. But Virat was quick and blocked her on the door. 

“Virat sir!! Mera rasta chodiye!!!” Sai shouted trying to find a way to get past Virat.

“Sai!!!” Virat said

“Mera rasta chodhiye!!! Maine kaha na mera rasta chodiye Virat Sir. Maine kaha na mera rasta chodiye. Chodiye Virat sir.” Sai kept shouting as she tried to move Virat’s hands from the door while Virat was standing like a wall in front of her. 

“Chodiye!!! Chodiye !! Please chodiye!! Please mujhe jane dijiye. Main nahin rakh sakti is ghar main. Main nahin sakti aapke ghar mein” Sai said as crying she collapsed to the floor. Virat leaned down next to Sai’s level. He couldn't believe that he had hurt her and hurt her so badly. He tried to touch her face and wanted to wipe out her tears but somehow couldn't get the strength and with much thought placed a hand on her head 

“Sai yeh tumhara bhi to ghar hain” Virat said in a broken voice. 

“Nahin hain. Yeh mera ghar nahin hain. Yeh sirf aapka ghar hain warna aap woh nahin kehta jo apne aaj kaha.” Sai said and wiping her tears continued “ Yeh acha hain na virat sir pehle zimedaari ka farz ka danka pit kar kisike liye sab kuch karo aur doosre hi pal use apne saare ehsaan ginwa kar use mol bhaw karo. Manna padega… Maana Padega aap logo ko” Sai said and the mock clapped in front of Virat.

“Maine de thi aapko yeh zimedaari maine kaha tha aapse ki mere liye yeh sab kuch kare. Maine kaha tha aapse ki aap apne so called pyaar se apna wada tode” Sai said

“Sai!!!” Virat said

“Nahin bataye mujhe. Kaha tha maine?? Nahin. Maine aapse kaha tha ki aap bhaag jiaye yaha se main aapki madaa karungi . ki mujhe yeh shaadi nahin karni hain….. ki main apna khayal rakh sakti hoon. Lekin nahin aapko mahaan bana tha aapko meri zindagi likhne thi apne haaton se. Mere abba ko diya hua so called wada nibhana tha to aapko jo man main aaya aapne kiya aur main katputli ki tarah” sai contined while Virat kept on looking with pained expression

“Maine jaanti thi ki Pakhi didi ko mera jana acha nahin lagega lekin nahin ACP Virat Chawan ko laga ki mujhe Pakhi aur Sai ki dosti karwani hain aur main yeh karunga. To aapke jo man main aaya apne wahi kiya aur dekh liye uska nateeja. 4 saal 4 saal maine Jagdab ki harkate sahi uski dhamkiya bardaasht ki lekin fir bhi woh mere himmat nahin tod paye. Maine apni puri himmat lagayi, sirf doctor banne ke liye apne abba ka ek sapna pura kar saku sirf isliye. Mujhe bas us sapne ko puri imaandari aur self respect ke saath pura kar lene dijiye aur kuch nahin chahiye mujhe. Please!!!!” Sai said as she broke down into tears and Virat with much strength put a hand on below her face and made her look at him. He wiped out her tears while shocked by this move Sai couldn't do anything but sit still.

“Main jaanta hoon mujhe bahut badi galti hui hain, main jaanta hoon maine bahut galat kiya hain, uski koi maafi nahin hain par please ek bar mujhe maaf kar do ek baar mujhe apni baat kehne ka mauka do. Main wada karta hoon main aaj ke baad kabhi koi aise harkat nahin karunga” Virat said but Sai as if she came out of the shock remembering what actually went down between them started shaking her head and stood up. 

“Nahin !!! Nahin!!! Please Virat sir mujhe jaane dijiye. Main …. Main nahin…..” Sai said while virat tried to stop her

“Sai !!! Sai!!! Please” virat kept saying as Sai tried to move him and get out of the room and she was almost successful and was about to go out when virat grabbed her hand to stop her from doing anything and she winced in pain. Sai turned towards him and they looked at each other. Virat instantly released her hand. 

“I guess I should have expected this. Are ruk kyun gaye pakadiye na phir se saja dijiye mujhe, Par please is bar left nahin right hand.Left ha… ” Said said raising her hand while Virat turned his face away. Sai started to walk away again when 

“Samajh lo ki yeh mera interest hain” Virat said and sai looked back at him surprised.

“Tumhi ne kaha na ki tum mujhe in saari cheezon ke paise 3 din baad dogi jab scholarship ke paise aayenge. To smaajh lo ki yeh tumhara interest hain. Bas ek baar ruk jao aur mujhse baat karlo phir tum jaha kahogi main khud tumhe chod dunga. I promise.``Virat said and said and kept looking at him and after around 5 mins went and sat on the cushion. Virat breathed a sigh of relief. He went and tried to take a look at the wounded hand but Sai stopped him. 

“Sai!!! Main bas!!!” Virat said

“Main bas kya??? Main bas kya??? Dekhna chahte hain ki chot hain bhi ya nahin. Ki kuch hua bhi hain ya nahin. Kya pata main natak kar rahin hoon.”Sai said 

“Sai please!!! ” Virat said 

“Koi zaroorat nahin hain. Jab kiya tab nahin socha??” Sai said with tears in her  eyes

“Sai!!!” Virat said and with a bit of force grabbed her wounded hand while Sai winced in pain and Virat realised how much damage he had done and hurt her. Virat controlled himself and went to get the ointment for the wound. Sai sat there transfixed. Virat bought the ointment, opened it and then took Sai’s hands, moved her bangles back and tried to put ointment on it but Sai moved her hand away. But Virat took it back sternly and started applying the ointment and blew it every now and then so it doesn't stink.

“I am sorry!!!” Virat said

“Sorry!!! Sorry!!! Kis liye Virat sir?? Apne kya galat kiya hain??? Balki aaj pehli baar aapke parivaar walon ko garv ho raha hoga aap par ki finally is zindi jungli badeemak batameez jungli murgi to aapko uski jagah dekhai hain. Ki use uske kiye ki saza de hain. Are aapko to jakar apne parivaar se ek bada sa medal lena chahiye. Trust me they must be getting ready for your ceremony” Sai said 

“Sai mai jaanta hoon mujhe apne gusse par kabo rakhna chahiye tha lekin Ek baar to socho ki mera aisa karne ke piche meri koi… koi…. Ki maine aisa kyun kiya??” Virat sir asked 

“Kya wajah Virat Sir??? Main sirf apne professor ke ghar lunch pe jana chahti thi. Ek Professor jinhe main janti hoon jinke saath main kaam karti hoon” Sai said

“Ek aisa professor jiske bare main main main kuch nahin janta. Woh kaun hain kya hain kaha rehta hain uske intentions kya hain fikar ho rahin thi mujhe Sai. I was concerned…. I was scared for you….kuch bhi nahin ” Virat said and Sai’s expression mellowed a bit at the thought that he cared so much for her.

“Woh mere professor hain main unhe bahut ache se janti hoon aur kya aapko mujh par itna bhi bharosa nahin hain ki main aise hi kisi ke ghar uth ke nahin chali jaongi” Sai tried to explain.

“Sai please try and understand. Aur agar tumhe itna hi trust tha un par to kyun nahin mujhe aane diya tumhare saath, Maine kaha tha tumse ki main tumhe drop kar deta hoon. Maine pucha tha tumse lekin nahin tumne flat out refuse kar diya mujhe. Main kya karta” Virat said

“Lekin mere kuch reasons the jiski wajah se mane aisa kiya tha.” Sai said 

“Kya reason…???? Haan Kya reasons???” Virat asked

“Woh Devi……” Sai started to explain but then stopped herself.

“Devi tai isme beech main kaha se aa gayi” , Virat asked irritated as Sai thought to himself. “ I cannot tell VIrat sir anything unless I know the complete truth” Sai said

“Mujhe tha kuch kaam” Sai tried to explain and turned around. Virat irritated turned her around 

“Haan to kya kaam tha batao na mujhe.Sai main kuch puch raha hoon tumse” Virat kept cajoling Sai

“Aur kya kaam hoga Virat sir professor hain mere. Studies ko lekar kuch kaam tha mujhe. Aage ki speciality decide karni the he would have helped me out.” Sai replied irritated avoiding eye contact with Virat. 

“Agar itni si baat thi to Kya problem ho jati agar tum mujhe apne saath le jati ya tum aaj cancel kar deti. Aise koi bada submission ya exam to tha nahi tumhara” Virat asked irritated. Sai had no answer for Virat and now she was getting more nervous. So she tried to turn around the whole talk.

“Main aapke poilce station ki koi criminal nahin hoon jisse aap aise sawaal jawab kare. Tha kuch kaam mujhe. Aur aap....aap kyun chahte the ki main yeh plan cancel karo. Aaj to sunday tha aap ghar pe the aap puri family ke saath time spent kar sakte the aur wiase bhi jab main hoti hoon to koi na koi kaand hota hain. To maine socha ki main…. ” Sai replied

“To tum kya har sunday aise hi ghar se kahi chali jaongi” Virat asked

“Aapko problem kya hain meri samajh nahin aa raha. Maine aapko to apni family ke saath time spend karne se nahin roka hain” Sai said

“Lekin mujhe unke saath time spend nahin karna tha” Virat said

“To phir kya karna tha??” Sai asked, irritated.

“Mujhe tumhare saath thoda time spend karna tha” Virat spat irritated followed by surprise at having said that out loud while Sai looked at him surprised as well.

“Maine socha pichle kuch dino main tumhare saath jo kuch bhi hua hain woh trip cancel hona and everything I thought I will give you a change of mood. Itne din ho gaye tumhe yahan aaye hue maine socha main tumhe…. Town Ghuma dunga. I just wanted a moment of peace with…. And then maine tumse pocha ki tum kaha ja rahin hoon aur….. Aur tumne apne plan bana liye mujhe bataya nahin mujhe kuch kaha nahin. Kaha ja rahin hoon kuch batane ko taiyaar nahin thi. Mujhe fikar ho rahi thi tumhari. I was really scared for you. Mujhse bardaasht nahi hua…. Nahi hua mujhse... ”Virat said while Sai looked at him surprised with teary eyes.

“AUr isliye bas mujhe gussa aa gaya aur maine tumhe.Mujhe nahin karna chahiye tha mujhe samajhna chahiye tha, mujhe nahin karna chahiye tha woh sab. Please mujhe maaf kardo. Main… Please….. ” Virat said, folding his hands in front of Sai while Sai shook her head surprised at what Virat was doing. Then Sai with great strength took his folded hands in hers and touched it to her forehead and started crying. Virat, filled with relief and satisfaction, couldn't control himself and hugged Sai and started crying himself. Sai shocked stood like that in virat’s arms thinking whether she should hug him back or not. She was surprised at her own thoughts that were telling her to hug him back but the heart and mind kept fighting and as she was about to hug him back Virat broke the hug having suddenly realised what he had done. He wiped the tears and 

“Main tumhare liye kuch khane ko leke aata hoon.” , Virat Said and ran towards the door. Sai kept looking at his retreating figure while Virat stood supporting the wall outside his house both trying to understand what just happened.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This was so well written! Thank you for this. Please write more! 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome, very well written

Do write more👍🏼

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

wow awesome update

loved it 

do write more

Niroo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello, 

I am so glad to see more writers joining the forum. Since, I know how well you write I cannot wait to read more of your stories. That being said this was fantastic I wish something like this would have happened in the show as well. Anyways, great job and do write more stories. 

Niroo

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's amazing loved it ❤. 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

This was so well written! Thank you for this. Please write more! 

Thanks so much for reading.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Awesome, very well written

Do write more👍🏼

Thanks so much and will definitely try and write more.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

wow awesome update

loved it 

do write more

Thanks so much for reading.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niroo

Hello, 

I am so glad to see more writers joining the forum. Since, I know how well you write I cannot wait to read more of your stories. That being said this was fantastic I wish something like this would have happened in the show as well. Anyways, great job and do write more stories. 

Niroo

Thank you so much for the kind words Niroo.