I think she should stay as Sirat but I guess maybe few months later she will not. I think Sirat should of had more family members. Sisters or brothers
Page
of
1I think she should stay as Sirat but I guess maybe few months later she will not. I think Sirat should of had more family members. Sisters or brothers
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I have a strong feeling now that Sirat will later definitely turn out to be Naira,otherwise that frog dialogue makes no sense.
Originally posted by: Ghumhai1234
I have a strong feeling now that Sirat will later definitely turn out to be Naira,otherwise that frog dialogue makes no sense.
Exactly and what gayu said, that kartik will admit that she (sirat) is naira in future.
yeah,forgot to mention thatOriginally posted by: Fantasyera
Exactly and what gayu said, that kartik will admit that she (sirat) is naira in future.
They also gave Sirat a sherni dialogue.
I don't think this is foreshadowing. They are just trying to get a reaction from Kartik & fans through these callbacks. Long term foreshadowing means nothing on ITV. The story writing isn't that consistent.
If they had already planned to reveal Sirat as Naira, they would have made it extremely obvious by now.
Thsy aren’t making it obvious, Because otherwise the show will Become dull.By the way whether Sirat becomes Naira or not is all a matter of trp if ppl accept her she won’t become Naira, otherwise she will.They are trying Not to commit towards one side right now.Thats why they are giving mixed indications so that neither of the options is closed.Originally posted by: MNOYQENPHAG2MHGN
They also gave Sirat a sherni dialogue.
I don't think this is foreshadowing. They are just trying to get a reaction from Kartik & fans through these callbacks. Long term foreshadowing means nothing on ITV. The story writing isn't that consistent.
If they had already planned to reveal Sirat as Naira, they would have made it extremely obvious by now.
I think eventually Sirat will be revealed to be Naira or Naira will come back, giving a proper closure to Kaira’s journey.
People are already getting tired of Sirat’s character, online trp (idk on basis it’s calculated) is at it’s all time low & barc trp hasn’t seen a significant jump for Naira & Kaira to have such a tragic end.
Kartik keeps remembering Naira in every epi. Idk how he will be shown accepting & eventually loving Sirat if she’s not Naira.
exactly a proper closure to Kairas journey is much needed,and jump in Baarc trp is just a temporary thing too.Originally posted by: Kaira_123
I think eventually Sirat will be revealed to be Naira or Naira will come back, giving a proper closure to Kaira’s journey.
People are already getting tired of Sirat’s character, online trp (idk on basis it’s calculated) is at it’s all time low & barc trp hasn’t seen a significant jump for Naira & Kaira to have such a tragic end.
Kartik keeps remembering Naira in every epi. Idk how he will be shown accepting & eventually loving Sirat if she’s not Naira.