Good night all😴....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Good night all😴....
Good morning everyone 🤗
Expected that you might be enjoying after the exams ...🤪
BTW which drama ???
That's obvious no😆
It's a Kdrama "Two weeks".
Have anyone watched it by any chance?
Good morning all🌞...
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
That's obvious no😆
It's a Kdrama "Two weeks".
Have anyone watched it by any chance?
No I haven't watched by any chance 😆 will see to it later if possible ..
No I haven't watched by any chance 😆 will see to it later if possible ..
I've watched only two episodes till now. It seems interesting. I'll tell how is it after I finish watching😆
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I've watched only two episodes till now. It seems interesting. I'll tell how is it after I finish watching😆
Let's see until when you complete it..🤪
Will be waiting for the review 😆
Let's see until when you complete it..🤪
Will be waiting for the review 😆
Because of her laziness she is not going to complete soon..
Good afternoon all...
Anyone is here....