Wah kya baat hai
Shukriya shukriya😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Wah kya baat hai
Shukriya shukriya😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
@Lavy
Also remember someone whose UN is a synonym for "oh_dramaqueen"🥺
I don't see anyone with the UN Kangurani🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Tum akele hai sabpe bhaari ho😆
Soni aise dialogue krke mujhe Behala rahi hai when she told she is in Nita Baseball bat club😂
Ye round top kar teri team mein aajaungi👍🏼
Soni aise dialogue krke mujhe Behala rahi hai when she told she is in Nita Baseball bat club😂
Wo confidence badha rahi hai😆
U have support from forum members of ...wait ... *I forgot name of the show* but it has that dialogue interesting very interesting. 😂😅
How can u forget that show name😡🤣 very bad
Yehi umeed thi.. 😅 I know you will support ur chaheti DBD.😛
ZNMD?
U also😲 cant believe this