Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I know re but she isnt a spammer na
she isnt?😲 thats new🤣 but to be fair, she is more of a "liker/reactor"😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I know re but she isnt a spammer na
she isnt?😲 thats new🤣 but to be fair, she is more of a "liker/reactor"😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Achieverz ke aage koi stage hai kya? Ya phir yahi color for life?😆
Yahi color till Vijay sir changes again🤣
How are you Ro?
😭
Gayab???
Hello Hasini 🤗 ...I have seen you on bolly forum's hall of fame 😆 Why aren't you there nowadays?
Loha🤣
I have other song titles in mind taht sound super wrong, jaane do🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
kora kagaz🤣
sahi jawab😳
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
she isnt?😲 thats new🤣 but to be fair, she is more of a "liker/reactor"😆
Exactly❤️ she is a liker/reactor.
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Achieverz ke aage koi stage hai kya? Ya phir yahi color for life?😆
be achievers->viewbie-> VM you get 2 more colors and then be stuck with green for life😆