Originally posted by: opsora2090
aww Thxu so much .. meine nayi nayi blending sikhi hain toh very much new
made a stuff for sridevi today also
Wow 👏
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: opsora2090
aww Thxu so much .. meine nayi nayi blending sikhi hain toh very much new
made a stuff for sridevi today also
Wow 👏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aww hope cases go down n ppl stay safe
Fingers crossed...
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
yeh zyaada mehnat ho jaayegi🤣 m better off solving riddles😎
Lazy Shibu🤣
Guess the movie:

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yeah but its okay yeh dp ke saath tolerable hain.
😆😆
I do like pink but ye wala kabhi nahi chahiye😆
I dont like pink at all😆
kora kagaz🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I dont like pink at all😆
exchange kar lo😆 I don't mind the color (but I just realized m pink too🤣)