Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Finally sent the answers and I have a confidence that two of them are wrong 🤣
Aww i hope u get all right
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Finally sent the answers and I have a confidence that two of them are wrong 🤣
Aww i hope u get all right
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Well I am going to solve the crime as soon as Shreya sends me the clues 😎. Catch the murderer and get my BP 🤣. I don't know where I got this over confidence as I am sure one or two of my answers is wrong 😆
Thats the spirit go get them😎🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I am anyways proud of you🤗
Awww and how abt me🤣
Originally posted by: hasini009
meanwhile can someone post any puzzles or riddles plz. not from Internet, Google baba mazaa kaharab kar dete.
I am the God of the ocean and the sea
All the life in marine bow before me
I am also known as the Lord of Storm
And also the reason why earthquakes form
Kinda very easy one but try it out
PS: My efforts...
Originally posted by: hasini009
meanwhile can someone post any puzzles or riddles plz. not from Internet, Google baba mazaa kaharab kar dete.
Their was a game by ManiLexiMahi should i give you riddle from those? Do u like BW? I can give u BW theme riddle
Wow one of original creator of ManiLexiMahi just created a riddle woohoo😎
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
ManiLexiMahi!
Yes yes MLM😎
Feels good to do thatOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wow one of original creator of ManiLexiMahi just created a riddle woohoo😎
Now that I am relaxed about making it easy or hard I can make them
Warna while the game is on I need to make sure i dont give out too much
You cannot change the order Soni Behen😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes yes MLM😎
Feel nahi aata