Watched last part for echoes.
Two more loud echoes.🥳 opposites will happen.🥳
the way Veer came holding your hand to this house he will hold your hand and throw you out.
Rajeshwari never lost.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Watched last part for echoes.
Two more loud echoes.🥳 opposites will happen.🥳
the way Veer came holding your hand to this house he will hold your hand and throw you out.
Rajeshwari never lost.
Precap maybe . WU pls. Cannot watch.
Rani Sa in yellow . Now will end up uniting Ranveer .😆
not a precap. it's what's written in the WU
I think I can skip tomorrow too as it will be saas bahu tomorrow too🤬🤬
Originally posted by: caller123
Read in WU Rani Sa says that Veer will kick Rani out of the house. Did it echo?
There was an eco. It's hard to decord. Jump to 19 minutes in this video check for your self.
I checked and shared in previous page. In the video I watched there were loud echoes for Veer throwing her out of the mansion and Rani Sa never lose.
There was an eco. It's hard to decord. Jump to 19 minutes in this video check for your self.
There was an eco. It's hard to decord. Jump to 19 minutes in this video check for your self.
I think it's a loud eco. She is safe. The whole thing is a eco so really hard to decode. Got a little easier when I close my eyes and listened.
Let's pray that I am right.
It was a loud echo
I think it's a loud eco. She is safe. The whole thing is a eco so really hard to decode. Got a little easier when I close my eyes and listened.
Let's pray that I am right.