Originally posted by: beingaditij
Hahahha.....
ghunghroo pehenke accha lagega....apna kuch to entertainment ho [ROFL]
🤣
Then it would be ghungroo toot gaye moment 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: beingaditij
Hahahha.....
ghunghroo pehenke accha lagega....apna kuch to entertainment ho [ROFL]
🤣
Then it would be ghungroo toot gaye moment 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Darshi yaar!
Its raat ke dhaai baje dimaag mein shehnaai baje time..😆
Chalo me going to sleep 😴 see ya tomorrow 🤗
Accha sa mujra ho to badhiya rahega😂😂
I sprayed my whole laptop screen with water due to that🤔Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Its raat ke dhaai baje dimaag mein shehnaai baje time..😆
Chalo me going to sleep 😴 see ya tomorrow 🤗
How about dancing to Salaam E Ishq?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
How about dancing to Salaam E Ishq?
Dil chij kya h aap meri jaan lijiye best rahega...😂😂
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣
Monjulika nahi stree 😆
Socho Emil aaye.
Aami je tomar karta hua kaisa lagega..🤣
😲😨😨
Darshiiiii😲😲
Ye kya hai🤦🙊
Darshi before she sleeps has a problem of blabbering some very unimaginative stuff
Which kinda can be random AF!
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Darshi before she sleeps has a problem of blabbering some very unimaginative stuff
Which kinda can be random AF!
I just entered the thread, and her post was the first one that I saw🙄.
Emil dancing as manjulika😳😳😳
The hell!! I can't get it out of my head🤣🤣🤣
Darshi is very very interesting to talk to when its Morning in IST timeOriginally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I just entered the thread, and her post was the first one that I saw🙄.
Emil dancing as manjulika😳😳😳
The hell!! I can't get it out of my head🤣🤣🤣
You might get some amazing humour