Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Only watched some clips FL is great
But I can’t deal with that mature jaap from the other women and ML’s pathetic family
I'd say quit watching its unbearable.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Only watched some clips FL is great
But I can’t deal with that mature jaap from the other women and ML’s pathetic family
I'd say quit watching its unbearable.
Yeppp but quitting from tomorrow.
Anyways I've wholly shifted to KUDCA 😆
YES PLEASE awesome foursome rescuing Randheer's izzat🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Pagdi uncle got tongue tied today 😆
Because jaisi karni, waisi bharni 😎
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Yeppp but quitting from tomorrow.
Anyways I've wholly shifted to KUDCA 😆
Glad to know that 🤗
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
YES PLEASE awesome foursome rescuing Randheer's izzat🤣🤣🤣
Mera ishaara aap pe tha 😁
🤣
Lo ji
Arey you try na👍🏼
I don't have a plot in mind. Jiske pass bhi koi plot ho please likhdo😭
Me too... Ghkkpm really tests your patience 🤣
She should blast them left, right and centre
Originally posted by: poojaaggarwal08
Thanks to vashma agar woh amdheer ko akele nhi chodti to yeh sab nhi hota😍🥰
Vashma is smart😆