Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Isliye makers confuse ho gaye 🤣 aur 1994 ke film ka gaana early release kar diya wo bhi doosre mulk mein 😛
Bechare makers
Chalo scene acha tha isliye I forgive the makers for their blooper 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Isliye makers confuse ho gaye 🤣 aur 1994 ke film ka gaana early release kar diya wo bhi doosre mulk mein 😛
Bechare makers
Chalo scene acha tha isliye I forgive the makers for their blooper 🤣
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Yeah I remember
well congrats your prediction was correct and I’m glad it was 👍🏼
I hope they take more ideas from our DTs 😃
I think we might have a chance
We all have been right about something or the other tbh.
Sabke ka chance aaya hai 🥳
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Ye mera prediction tha long back remember?
Entry ke pehle you and Saba were like negative hai..I said I expect better 😳
Matlab DTs toh padhte hai 😆
Tannu its your day then👏😆
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
The song wasn't really played in the show right? ... It was just used to background.
They used it as bgm but the song didn’t exist back then so I found it funny
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Congrats dear... Tannu, ananya and you got predictions right today🥳
You also have been right before yaar! Lets do a joint celebration ❤️
AmDheer Roka, VashMay shaadi and predictions party 🥳
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I think we might have a chance
We all have been right about something or the other tbh.
Sabke ka chance aaya hai 🥳
I agree
Who stalks the DTs
Zaan or the makers? 🤣
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Dono busy hain apni apni life sort out karne mein.
Bahut tragic life hai unki 😛
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Bechare makers
Chalo scene acha tha isliye I forgive the makers for their blooper 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
1940s ka kaunsa gaana hai makers ko bhi nahi pata hoga... So they used a song from 90s😆
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Congrats dear... Tannu, ananya and you got predictions right today🥳
Sab milkar celebrate karenge 🥳
Some of your predictions have been correct too