During yesterday’s episode I was like open your mouth
Your guy is getting insulted and he doesn’t deserve that
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
During yesterday’s episode I was like open your mouth
Your guy is getting insulted and he doesn’t deserve that
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Lol 😂
I’ll definitely make Mrs Raizada post today
She was amazing today as well
Amrit has got a gem of a saas
Class and Sass dono hai Amru ki Saas mein 😎😈
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
There was no UdHeer interaction but Uday did address Randheer as saab today so some progress for UdHeer they acknowledged each other’s presence today 😆
Kiska hai yeh tumko intezaar Main Hoon Na 🤗
~ Uday 😎😆
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
the song kuch na kaho played during AmDheer’s scene isn’t from the 1940s is it? I shall take it as SSP blooper 🤣
It is from 1942: A Love Story 😛
Couldn’t agree more
She was impressed at how Amrit admitted about her feeling for Randheer
She was like son has made the right choice
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Ha sab milkar spamming karo 👍🏼
Also I’m so happy about being right about the diary prediction 😆

Enjoyyy!!
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Yeah happy with the progress 😆
Maybe UdHeer interaction tomorrow? One can hope
Possibility toh hai 😆
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
During yesterday’s episode I was like open your mouth
Your guy is getting insulted and he doesn’t deserve that
Sabko question mark aaya tha chhori pe 😆
Chalo film ki title mein 1942 toh hai 😆
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Yeah happy with the progress 😆
Maybe UdHeer interaction tomorrow? One can hope
UdHeer toh ab lagta hai seedha partition ke time interact karenge😆