Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
ohhh yaaaa that’s true! Their 1 night is so damn longnow they are seriosly following KDB for dragging..
1 night= 50 episodes
no more story left in that show.
trp ki wajah is only AbhiGya❤️
I mean everyone has changed clothes why not aaliya? She stayed in the house itself but still didn’t change
I always watched this only for AbhiGya coz their cute, I used to watch this back in the day for sure but not after their kids came coz I like none of them and they’re so annoying
there is Civi horror film in tamil🤪
ab mujhe baar baar woh ghost yaad aayega🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
bride swap...
And always kidnapped or someone in jail
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I can't keep this thing to myself🤣🤣
Tere baby ke baare me tujhe to batana padega🤪😆
Shivii aaj tum reply ke chakar mein fasgayi and new cc mein post nahi kiya😆
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
ohhh yaaaa that’s true! Their 1 night is so damn long
I mean everyone has changed clothes why not aaliya? She stayed in the house itself but still didn’t change
I always watched this only for AbhiGya coz their cute, I used to watch this back in the day for sure but not after their kids came coz I like none of them and they’re so annoying
that aliya is b***h🤢
somewhere in twitter i heard that Tanu is coming back..
may be gossip..
and and
the funny thing is according to timeline of story, age of both AbhiGya is 60+🤣
they are still looking soo young🤣
CV maane CVs🤔
Wait Creatives wala nahi😲
Ye option sirf Saru ke liye exclusive hai🤪
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Shivii aaj tum reply ke chakar mein fasgayi and new cc mein post nahi kiya😆
Main wahi soch rahi thi ki Shivi ne kaise post nahi kia😆
Originally posted by: .shivi396
CV maane CVs🤔
Wait Creatives wala nahi😲
Ye option sirf Saru ke liye exclusive hai🤪
Isliye pucha maine, cvs ko itni gaali padti hai waise bhi🤪