IMMJ Episodes Discussion Thread #CVI #IMMJ2Hits200! (Note Pg 143)- Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

41.1k

Users

42

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#82

Originally posted by: BJUXLJ3VS2E5VEIT

One fine day,I moved at my landlord's house,kidnaped landlady.

Took her to a resort without any difficulty as she was delusional,unknowingly assuming me to be landlord companied me without much effort.

There I almost molest her.

Than surprisingly landlord reached there,I ran,he ran behind me,he missed me catching in broad daylight.

They and I reached home,I reached before,I was asked question,I gave foolish answers,landlord and lady casually believed me.

Now they have forgotten about the incident,enjoying their life and I am as usually planning their destruction happily.

We are living happily,they in their delusional,amnesiac world and I in my psycho smarty planning almost successful world.


Happily ever for me.


With due regards,

KABIR

Cheapda Thrills....🤣

Mujhe to Riddhima pe shak ho raha h ye ladki dono k sath khel rahi h..... Waise I don't have problem if she is kameeni dono bando ne uske sath khela even she should give it back....😈

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
#83

OMG🤣


Helly ke video mein piche KaVa chase 🤣


https://twitter.com/MadhuparnaPanj1/status/1364110126991351819

arryline thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#84

Originally posted by: ShreyaThought47

Iska office bhi h mujhe to laga tha ye bhi Kabir ki tarah VR mansion k storeroom me rehta h...🤣

Wahi rehta hai woh 😆Itna budget Kaha apne PH ke paas

Chang and Co is a famous pan Asian Restaurant

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
#85

This is just hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Barbiebarbie11 - 5 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#86

What is our Show 's future?

UFWPFYDMUDXKZBNP thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#87

Originally posted by: ShreyaThought47

Cheapda Thrills....🤣

Mujhe to Riddhima pe shak ho raha h ye ladki dono k sath khel rahi h..... Waise I don't have problem if she is kameeni dono bando ne uske sath khela even she should give it back....😈

Are kuch toh ho...kuch bhi..abhi toh lagta hai sui atak gyi inki ek jagah...bas vahin ataki padi hai..

Agar kabir se itna hi pyaar hai toh fir thik hai kam se kam ye hi dikha do ki vo kabja liya sab kuch,dhakke maar ke bahar nikal diya usne is buddhiheen admi ko vr mansion se,sadak par aa gya ye stupid,kuch age toh badho,ruke hue pani ki tarah ho gya hai serial.

Kuch bhi dikha do kuch bhi par kuch dikhao toh

Image

Abby143 thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#88

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

What is our Show 's future?


200 episodes completed! More 200 to come😛😎

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
#89


This is also from Helly's video🤣


KaVa returning after the chase 😆

Abby143 thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#90



This is hilarious 😆... can't stop laughing.Helly's video views are gonna increase... Whoever like me missed it the first time will re-watch to catch the action🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".