I SO WANT Amrit to swing in action and bachao Randheer ki izzat when KB attacks him 🤣🤣🤣
OMG I WANT THIS SCENE🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I SO WANT Amrit to swing in action and bachao Randheer ki izzat when KB attacks him 🤣🤣🤣
OMG I WANT THIS SCENE🤣
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Did mogar get him drunk to go ahead with her plans?
Plan mein to Kirnu thi Amrit kahan se aa gayi 😕
Hum toh Randheer pe fida hai day 1 se 😆
Though can they change his wig I don’t like it
Thanks Tannu 🤗
title suggestions are welcome for the next DT
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Yeah ripping the curtains and storming her way to where surya grahan and all other males were 😆
THAT SCENE was SO POIGNANT.
She was completely MAD at Mogar😆
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Yeah ripping the curtains and storming her way to where surya grahan and all other males were 😆
Bahu curtains kharab karti hai mehendi se, saas phaad deti hai 🤣
Originally posted by: ananya3129
Plan mein to Kirnu thi Amrit kahan se aa gayi 😕
Jaise vashma uday ke paas pahunch gayi thi when he was drunk waise hi kuch hogi
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I SO WANT Amrit to swing in action and bachao Randheer ki izzat when KB attacks him 🤣🤣🤣
OMG I WANT THIS SCENE🤣
Put it in headcanons post na..share kiya hai makers se 💕
" Aapke bauji toh kya puri duniya ko mana lunga "
I loved that scene and the way she shut Mogar up was commendable
Her reaction when she saw KB, rejected at 1st sight 😆