Originally posted by: ananya3129
Zaan and Gracy share a good bonding offscreen. Their insta banters are 🤣
Aaj kya chalu hai? Raaz kholo, kuch toh bolo..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ananya3129
Zaan and Gracy share a good bonding offscreen. Their insta banters are 🤣
Aaj kya chalu hai? Raaz kholo, kuch toh bolo..
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Randheer’s mum was savage 🥳
She ruled like a queen today
ripping the curtains was epic 😆
omg! She ripped curtains? 😲
Waah beta 👏
Zaan shared Gracy's story of watching the show. Then Gracy replied
Hi Fandom
In case we cross 150 pages today I've opened the 3rd AmDheer DT
Will edit it later on
Cheers 👍🏼
Originally posted by: ananya3129
Zaan shared Gracy's story of watching the show. Then Gracy replied
Baroda wala? I shared here on some page too coz I was happieeee 😁😁
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Randheer is Mr perfectionist making us fall for him each episode
Aap already ghir gayi pyaar mein? 😆
Originally posted by: ananya3129
Amrit mera baby please open your damn mouth now. Now time to prove your love for Randheer and save his dignity in front of all. Please mera bharosa mat todna beta😒
Yes, we wanna see your inner Ranjhan 😳
One more BTS
https://www.instagram.com/stories/gaurav.m.sharma/2514526517376164385/
In this Randheer is also there. This means he will be invited to Vashma's wedding
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Baroda wala? I shared here on some page too coz I was happieeee 😁😁
Yeah same one, Gracy replied to him