Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yeha kab maine kiya...Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hawww mene nahi ki, tum aur Gauri ne ki😆
Mein toh ccc mein karta tha...
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Nisha khud toh dubegi,hume bhi saath leke dubegi🤣🤣
Haina🤣 Gauri n Nisha both
I'm going to 😴
But girls will make you fan of KTH when I come back in the morning🤣
haatbe mein yeha kuch nahi ki...Originally posted by: .shivi396
Nisha khud toh dubegi,hume bhi saath leke dubegi🤣🤣
🤣 yupp naya season
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I'm going to 😴
But girls will make you fan of KTH when I come back in the morning🤣
Don't think so.. I don't watch tv 😅
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 yupp naya season
N se KTH kaise hogya?
Chal chod jaane de😆😆jisne bhi kiya maza aagaya comedy hogayi waapis🤣