hn...
Mein ussi din pm kar diya tha...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hn...
Mein ussi din pm kar diya tha...
🤣🤣Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
kaha post karu...
Tu ab konsi serial ki discussion kar raha hai...
And ye NIK k Hero kya humesha heroine ko utha k ghumte hai...
I am loving Namak ishq ka
Yug and Kahani❤️
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
orginal bakwas hai...🤢
Exactly🤣I still wonder how they fall in love🤣
Yeha koi bayblade fan hai kya🤪
comment post se karana...Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
kaha post karu...
Tu ab konsi serial ki discussion kar raha hai...
And ye NIK k Hero kya humesha heroine ko utha k ghumte hai...
Mein abhi Shaurya aur ghum ke baat kar rahe the..
NIK?
whats the difference??
waise does Star have a single original show left on air which isnt a copy😆
Same...
Oh dono jhagdte the humesha...
But SP ab copy cat ho geya...
Sarre SP k show copy hai...🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I think this thread will be over tonight only🤣
Ikr. Good thing, Shreya will be der to make a new thread 😛
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oh i havent seen it
I heard its very funny soni
very popular show people watch it again and again😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
whats the difference??
waise does Star have a single original show left on air which isnt a copy😆
In original there is no chemistry between leads nd in this there is😆
I dont know🤣I dont watching anything