Kuch to hai: naagin ek naye rang mein
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Kuch to hai: naagin ek naye rang mein
🤣 naagin the vampire one
Issliye better stop now before its too late🤣Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I know this could get out of hand pretty soon🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 naagin the vampire one
I never watched nagin🤣Till season 5 not even a single ep🤣
I legit thought it was Kahiin Toh HogaOriginally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Kuch to hai: naagin ek naye rang mein
But then I thought the forum wouldnt even exist for posts now
yes seriously 🤣
Par mujhe ye samaj nahi aa raha hai tu kaise influence hoge ye sab se.. Afternoon ko mein, shivi , asfia aur nishu iss ke baar mein baat kar rahe the.. Tu kaise aaye iss sab mein ye mujhe nahi pata😆🤪
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Issliye better stop now before its too late🤣
okay okay we're not talking about this anymore🤪
okay 😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Actually i watching ep i sleep back🤣I will try to join tmrw morning😆
I like him wid Sana more though they shown it for less tym but the chemistry betweem them was commendable..i still love it..nd ya his sys nd kuch to choot raha hai Rathod🤣
Mein khud soone ja rahe hua...😆
this is a vampire one😆
desi vampire🤪
smart🤣