Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
How many have broken their heads till now trying to deduce who the culprit is?
I did, so much that I don't even remember the name of the dead man🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
How many have broken their heads till now trying to deduce who the culprit is?
I did, so much that I don't even remember the name of the dead man🤣
🤣🤣 haina
Murderer ko to sentence milegi na🤣🤣
Originally posted by: VYSUELDX3R77USHT
I will keep trying 🤗
Goodluck😃
Originally posted by: Minionite
I like this option. Maybe I should change the story now...make Zeal the murderer. 🤣
You're declaring murderer's name openly??🤪🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Murderer ko to sentence milegi na🤣🤣
I was asking abt points🤣Sentence to obvious hai🤣
May be 500🤪
Wo jail me points leke kya karega🤣🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
May be 500🤪
You wanna give double?? 😲