Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
4 bottle vodka se bhi kaam nahi chalega...
Abhi toh chai chaahiye mujhe..
Chahiye ek cup chai ek cup chai chaahiye..
Murderer n motive kuch der baad aaiye...🤣
Mere liye bhi ek cup bana dena🤭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
4 bottle vodka se bhi kaam nahi chalega...
Abhi toh chai chaahiye mujhe..
Chahiye ek cup chai ek cup chai chaahiye..
Murderer n motive kuch der baad aaiye...🤣
Mere liye bhi ek cup bana dena🤭
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣
Rashi ben aap popcorn enjoy kijiye..
Main rasode mein jaa kar gas par chai chadha kar aati hoon..😆
Will you make green tea for your Ahemji? 😆
Btw, Hola Rasgulla. Bohot din hue 🤗
Originally posted by: Minionite
I like this option. Maybe I should change the story now...make Zeal the murderer. 🤣
Everyone will win then🤣
250 points hum sabko milenge🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oh no, try to search keywords of riddle maybe that will do the trick
I will keep trying 🤗
Originally posted by: Minionite
I like this option. Maybe I should change the story now...make Zeal the murderer. 🤣
sure,do it right away,he will love this idea🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
How many have broken their heads till now trying to deduce who the culprit is?
I gave up about 3-4 hours ago😆