Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
So many months and I am still not over the song🤣
Nd i m not over the teasings coz of it🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
So many months and I am still not over the song🤣
Nd i m not over the teasings coz of it🤣
Lime-ade banake pi lo, with vodka, sab clear ho jaayega🤣 (reference: Moumi's comment)
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Le, I just said vo khaali tha🤣
Sherlock holmes se rasoda kab ban gaya 😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
So many months and I am still not over the song🤣
Neither do I🤣
Even though we IMMJ wasis made another version for it🤣
Andar chane the ya daal??🤣
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Sherlock holmes se rasoda kab ban gaya 😆
Its called desi Sherlock Holmes miss🤣
Chalo I have to complete Final project uske wajah se kuch dimag nahi lag raha hai to solve Clues🤣
Take care everyone Kal aaungi 🤗
Heyyy, solved the riddles?
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Its called desi Sherlock Holmes miss🤣
Real sherlock will faint after seeing this 🤣