Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Haan, have changed my UN recently,
Pehle annie2248 tha, wrote 1-2 stories n os there, jyadatar communication mera koi os contest se hi tha I think😆
R u Neha?
I hv read ur ff on Arjun forum
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Haan, have changed my UN recently,
Pehle annie2248 tha, wrote 1-2 stories n os there, jyadatar communication mera koi os contest se hi tha I think😆
R u Neha?
I hv read ur ff on Arjun forum
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
riddles answers bhejne ke baad jitne sahi hai utne clues milnge 😆
And my head has gone spin with that🤣
🤣🤣 my head is still spinning around riddles
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Darshi is into ghost talks now??🤔
Interesting, very interesting😎🤣
Arey dimaag mein wohi ghoom raha tha kal se. Isliye bola ki bhai abhi mujhe sone do kal aana..🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Cz she is Riddhima. She cab beat science 😆
Being someone who loves science I am glad I didn't see her doing such Stunts
Surely I am still alive because of it
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Kuch nahi itna kaha dhundho mujhe main hoon kaun..🤣
Mai hu don mai hu don🤣
Fan 🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Good morning Soni dear..🤗
You found the motive and murderer??
Kal raat apun 2 baje tak yehi karta raha phir bola oh murderer kal aana..🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Mein toh abhi bhi riddles hi solve karrahi, murderer n motive toh dur ki baat hai
Shibu doobie doo..🤗
🤣🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 my head is still spinning around riddles
Clues dekho fir hosh udjayege 🤣
Right, the second chance one😆
And apna naam batao yaar, main to sbke naam bhul gyi hu🤣