Originally posted by: Minionite
Fine I will say X no of people have solved in at the end of every other round. So next round I will say if anyone has solved yet or not.
We will guess who solved it.. ye bhi mystery hai😅
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Minionite
Fine I will say X no of people have solved in at the end of every other round. So next round I will say if anyone has solved yet or not.
We will guess who solved it.. ye bhi mystery hai😅
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Acha tha aaj ka episode dekhna HS pe
I just went to watch Mehndi and this isliye late hogayi
WiFi wala kal aayega
And I ain't using my data
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 sahi hai, apni bhabhi ke nakse kadam mein chalrahi😆
That's why we are family😆
Haan sidha Casino casino khel ke ab Detective giri karne pahuch gayi 🤣
Oh ho ho.. ❤️ aise kaise Remember nhi krenge.. wazzup?
Las Vegas ke baad ab sidha milna jo rha hai London mai 😅
I am fine how are you ?
Ohho thike kal dekh lena
Ek mystery kam pad gayi ki tumhe saath me dusri bhi chahiye🤪🤣
Haan yaar clues mile ab or zyada confuse hogayi 😭
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yeh Kaisa murderer hai
Dead body ko aise hi chod Diya
Na koi hiding and all
Aaj tak saare crime scenes mai body cupboard mai rakh ke jaate hai?
Good detectives can solve it😆
🤣Originally posted by: BlurredLines
My dilemma became predictable it seems 😆. I am good Akshu , How are you ?
Even I am fine dear ❤️