Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Anuannie

Ab I believe Room tak lejane tak saturday ajayega...kyunki beech k epi to Malini didi ko trace karne me lagenge,phir uske milne ki khushi hogi,phir Adi Jatayega woh darr gaya tha..7 saal simat k ek lamhe me agye the...😭

I do not believe guilty kind hoga kuch ,hopefully kal k epi me hi Malini didi ajaye 😵

nope, room tak le jane wala scene kal hi ayega. Malini ke accident wala track uske baad ka hoga. Otherwise, i don't think imlie will be sad ki uska birthday malini ke missing hone se spoil hua hai which doesn't make sense.  It will be something else.  They shot the promo in the same clothes they wore today in the episode, that's it. Actual episode will be different. 🤓

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago
sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes that makes sense! The more I analyze about the promo, the more I am dreading about a downpour of Adi Malini scenes and Adilie taking a step back. I really hope the CVS prove us wrong there. Interesting week and I can foresee our forum getting really busy 😄😄.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

🤣🤣🤣 Bang on. I can even imagine the TONE in which she would say, "Aditya! Aapne humare saath toh kabhi aise high-five nahin kiya" *pout*🤣

waise malini ne kabhi aisa koi fun kam kiya hi nhi. jisse adi use hi5 bhi de. lol such a formal & boring couple. 😆

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago
water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi 5.... toh aaj babusaheb ko pata chala hoga log aise bhi jeete hai ...moon ke saath toh paak gaye hai can be visible from his face  poora time cake,paneer,baingan mein fasi rehti hai ...

Moon ke saath he looks 91 yrs

And imlie ke saath reverse karlo🤣

Promo dekh kar I was like nahi adi aur imlie maat jaana usse dhoondne ..kuch din usse gayab hi rehne doh ..usse dekhne ke liye koi mara nahi ja raha. ..

Yes baki sabke expression news dekhar genuine lage imlie ka bhi but bs was like thik hai koi pareshan mat hona let see kya hota hai🤣

Edited by water_83 - 3 years ago
Angel_Shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: water_83

Hi 5.... toh aaj babusaheb ko pata chala hoga log aise bhi jeete hai ...moon ke saath toh paak gaye hai can be visible from his face  poora time cake,paneer,baingan mein fasi rehti hai ...

Moon ke saath he looks 91 yrs

And imlie ke saath reverse karlo🤣

Promo dekh kar I was like nahi adi aur imlie maat jaana usse dhoondne ..kuch din usse gayab hi rehne doh ..usse dekhne ke liye koi mara nahi ja raha. ..

Yes baki sabke expression news dekhar genuine lage imlie ka bhi but bs was like thik hai koi pareshan mat hona let see kya hota hai🤣

I know right. i was thinking the same thing. Let malini be missing for a couple of days from the show, hum pe reham hi karde CVs. 😆 Is mayuri going on a break or something, so they added her missing track?? 🤓

Anuannie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ek dam sahi ShweMeer woh choti kaki k ajke n promo k kapde different hai ..Hopefully kal hi aaye ❤️

Angel_Shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuannie

Ek dam sahi ShweMeer woh choti kaki k ajke n promo k kapde different hai ..Hopefully kal hi aaye ❤️

ShweMeer. 😆 i feel shy. 😳😉

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pamk06

Ohh look at Aditya, he did not know what hit him and his surprise look “ What just happened”. This is going to permanent reaction till Imlie is in life like we keep seeing with their every interaction. “ ❤️ loved it and thank you for the Nice reminder of why I started watching this show 😊

LOL you're welcome :) Yes, the "what just happened" reaction became a permanent situation for Adi from that point on. Like Fary said, Imlie ekdum toofaan ki tarhaan aayi and woh toofaan ab permanent ho gaya hai Adi ki life mein😆

I feel like this scene is also a good reminder of why Adi struggles so much to keep her at bay.....she's like a permanent whirlwhind and he is terrified of getting swept up in her😆....or, like it happened in this scene, literally swept off his feet by her😆.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

Aditya was worried why troubling imlie by not openly saying they will celebrate her birthday and hide it from her. He said woh bechari aaj poori raat tension ke mare so nhi payegi. I was like yeah. Badi chinta hai tujhe. Tune toh imlie ko happy birthday wish bhi nhi kiya  Ab kya secretly wish karega use. 🤔

LOL woh time Adi bahut hilaa hua tha and his focus was more on distracting Malini😆. As it is, Adi ko khud se fursat milegi toh Imlie ko wish karega na😆.....and then next morning, dusre nakhre shuru ho gaye iske.....lol jab Imlie sad ho jaayegi, tab yaad aayega isko Happy Birthday bolne ka somehow I guess. 

Imlie ke case mein waise bhi bahut cheezein bolna bhool jaata hain yeh Babusahib.....like sorry, thank you, meri galti thi😛....toh ab yeh happy birthday bhi us list mein daal lo.....lol 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

i know i already quoted these first but just few more points that i noticed on the rewatch so i thought of requoting for pictorial description

did you all noticed how imlie instantly started enjoying doing the same problems that were putting her to sleep moments ago when BK was teaching her caz with Adi she was challenged to do better to prove him wrong and strives when she is actually challenged..  it's like the best version of imlie comes out when koi bhi kisi bhi form main challenges her but esp babusahib... she was bored out of her mind wanting to do fun but as soon as asi took the teacher role and started i will give you a very hard problem she started enjoying beating him and her whole vibe towards her lesson changed.. 

also  it'sjust so amazing that the adi who can otherwise enjoy and be thrown off completely by her antics and her intelligence goes into instant pretend and get mad zone as soon as malini shows up at this point he doesn't even do it instinctively watch malini being behind the separation and adi goes into tumhare liye sabse mushkil chup rehna hai so chup raho chiding her when he was actually kind of starting to have fun with her beating  him too in the challenge even though he was acting otherwise..   it is kinda hard hard.explain but it is like iske andar se xhupa adi 2.0 instantly takes over as soon as he sees malini and imlie in same frame 😆i was like chalo babusahib ne itna bhi notice kia ke iske liye chup rehna mushkil hai hahah at that homework she got

also i found it adorable how BK was like why do we have to go to mandi and adi was like doing ishare ke samjho na i can't say it

this munchkin was wayy too adorable in her ghusse main safaai and then getting so happy ke BK loves me the most awwieeeee.... honestly  I have always found imli  and badke Kaka so much more father daughter bonding then with dev  

Haha Imlie ki gusse mein safaai was hilarious😆....such a cutie she is.....but word on her bond with Badke Kaka....agree on that being more natural anyday than Nakara Dev. Best toh ofcourse is the bond with Satyakaam😊.

Re: Adi....well I won't really say he was "enjoying" Imlie doing his chop with solving the problems so fast😆....irritated hi tha but yes they were kind of in their own zone wahaan pe challenging each other and doing their own brand of nok-jhonk😆.....and he again called her 19 saal ki bacchi there also even before Malini showed up cuz he has to keep bracketing her in that zone for his sanity😆.....once Malini showed up, he was then just trying to extract himself from there toh isliye bol diya Imlie ko ki chup raho for 5 minutes. Party planning mein waise toh koi khaas help kar nahin raha and he's even struggling to distract Imlie so others can work😆.....itniiii kaamchori, by god. Tch tch.😆

As for Imlie.....lol she dreads his scolding/daant but otherwise toh iska bhi soft corner ho hi gaya hai na Babusahib ke liye😆....toh karegi hi uski company enjoy chaahe woh "boring" problems solve karne mein ho😆