BB and colors are maha kanjoos this year. The contestants didn't get make over. The stylist for finale did okish job. Winning price bhi nahi batayi..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
BB and colors are maha kanjoos this year. The contestants didn't get make over. The stylist for finale did okish job. Winning price bhi nahi batayi..
I want a season where all the previous winner come for master BB Deux finale fight for five month tf
Kya meri muraad puri hogi 🤣
Originally posted by: Silveraliax
In week one, Ruby and Sids one liners were too funny. Baat baat mein Dhaka de dete the em dusre ko yeh.
Sid ko sirf rubs darling hi chup kara sakti hai
Remember she said straight that mere naseeb mein sirf ek shukla ko hi jhelna likha hai doh ka nahi ....sid was completely speechless and awwk🤣

Originally posted by: DailyTalk
I want a season where all the previous winner come for master BB Deux finale fight for five month tf
Kya meri muraad puri hogi 🤣
Apki ho sakti hai sayad winner ke sath. I have very different list.. I want all trouble makers in one season Dolly Bindra, Imam, Sky, pooja mishra, raja chaudhri, rakhi sawant, sonali phogat, arshi khan, arman kohli,puneet ishar, mahira sharma, surbhi from season 12, kamal r khan
Originally posted by: Radhe101
Apki ho sakti hai sayad winner ke sath. I have very different list.. I want all trouble makers in one season Dolly Bindra, Imam, Sky, pooja mishra, raja chaudhri, rakhi sawant, sonali phogat, arshi khan, arman kohli,puneet ishar, mahira sharma, surbhi from season 12, kamal r khan
This list is full on explosive 🤣
Hope they get it....pooja Mishra may not come given her videos on sallu 🤣
I did not find interview clip on Biggboss set after finale for Rahul and Rubina 😒
So commoners back in bb15, I dunno how I feel about it.