Padmajaan ji
I really missed you seeing that part whereupon Rubina was shown to say words in weird way.
Wattta a proo non cee aeeshunnnn .
🤣
Padmajaan ji
I really missed you seeing that part whereupon Rubina was shown to say words in weird way.
Wattta a proo non cee aeeshunnnn .
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Padmajaan ji
I really missed you seeing that part whereupon Rubina was shown to say words in weird way.
Wattta a proo non cee aeeshunnnn .
🤣
Will miss you ðŸ˜
Originally posted by: Padmajaan
Will miss you ðŸ˜
Pm me n stay in touch .xx
Padmajaan ji
I really missed you seeing that part whereupon Rubina was shown to say words in weird way.
Wattta a proo non cee aeeshunnnn .
🤣
🤣
Originally posted by: Padmajaan
Will miss you ðŸ˜
Padma are you on twitter??
Padmajaan ji
I really missed you seeing that part whereupon Rubina was shown to say words in weird way.
Wattta a proo non cee aeeshunnnn .
🤣
Please tell me that you have tweeted the link to Rubbish dictionary to pati patni....🤣🤣
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Please tell me that you have tweeted the link to Rubbish dictionary to pati patni....🤣🤣
If padmaji gives me permission i will .🤣
U know my rough side on twitter 😳
If padmaji gives me permission i will .🤣
U know my rough side on twitter 😳
Padma...please....and yes I have seen you on twitter.....u are on fire girl😎🤣
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Padma...please....and yes I have seen you on twitter.....u are on fire girl😎🤣
Yaha control karkay twitter per nikaal ti thi