•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys writing this OS with a change of plot. Hope you like it. Happy reading

Sai left the CM, leaving many question unanswered. Virat was worried for her, who was this professor PD,why she was only invited for lunch. He wanted to know all the answers and the only person who could tell him, left him in a hustle.

Tears rolled down his eyes, thinking all the accusations she threw at him. Was worrying for her safety wrong. Virat wanted to introspect where he went wrong, using force to stop his wife, or getting angry at her. He wondered why Sai always fails to understand him. Is it too much to ask for?๐Ÿ˜’

It was evening Sai has not returned, Aai asked " Virat please have your lunch, Sai will come back soon. Don't worry" placing her hand on his shoulder. But how could he say that he was worried about her. What if she gets lost. This is new city for her.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

He waited for another couple of hours a knock on the door , Pakhi stood there with dinner plate to say " it seems your wife will have dinner too today with her professor. Why punish yourself by being hungry. Common I have brought your dinner . Eat it. "

Virat looked at her angrily๐Ÿ˜ก, wondering why this women spews venom against his wife. He thought it was better to ignore her. He picked his mobile to call Nagpur Medical college dean. He inquired about professor PD and his address. 

Next Virat took the car keys to arrive at given address. He was surprised to find Sai has not even arrived here. Then where was she. And was she safe. 

He called his office to track Sai mobile no. The last location traced was on the outskirts of Nagpur. A road that went to Gadchiroli. 

His โค๏ธ paced faster. Was Jagtap back, or was it his enemies he made on his ACP duty to get their revenge. Whosoever was it, he knew that he be finished now for the deed he has done. 

Suddenly, Virat got a call from Laxmi Nagar police station to check the CCTV footage sent on his mobile. He checked, the video where Sai was handcuffed three men taking her in a black jeep with no 9438. 

All registered vehicles were scanned and this jeep belonged to Venkatesh a local goon who was involved in sex racket. He kidnapped women and sold them in red light area. Virat was worried what had he done with Sai. Last time they had a fight he had pleaged to teach ACP a lesson he will remember for his whole life. 

Was kidnapping his wife part of that plan. Virat thought to himself

It was 11 pm, the police force surrounded the area where Venketesh was hiding. After initial round of announcement firing started, taking few men down.

It was just Virat in front of helpless Sai with  a gun pointed on her head. Her eyes conveyed the fear, an apology not heeding to her husband advice. ๐Ÿ˜ญShe just wanted to escape and be with him now. 

As Virat moved forward with a step , a loud voice came " loose your wife if you take next step".Venketesh moved backwards with Sai, to escape from back door.

They moved together, Sai picked the boric powder on the way smashing on his face. Virat pulled the trigger of his gun to hit on Venketesh right thigh.

As he fell down, Sai ran towards Virat hugging him tightly to self assure her that she was in safe hands now. Virat was taken aback by that hug. But he wanted her to know how much he missed her whole day, how much he was worried for her. He responded with same force as they hugged tightly.๐Ÿค—

He said " do you know how much I was worried about you.I can't even breathe properly if something happens to you. What if today something happened to you. Sai holded him tightly and answered " I am sorry Virat sir. Today I was angry with you in morning so I didn't answer why I was going to Pulkit sir house. I thought I will answer when I am back. But see what happened"

Virat released her from his hold wiping her tears and cupping her face. He continued " I know what happened, I went to that professor place  and then came here searching for you.  I want you to remember always one thing, that whether you like it or not. You are my wife and its my duty to protect you. Take care of you. So, you will always find me with you"

Sai smiled back, knowing that there was a man who cared for her. She replied " I guess we both are hungry. Let's have our dinner at the dhaba on highway" to make his mood light.

Virat holder her hand tightly and said " I will never leave you alone come what may. Together, where ever you want.Let's go"โ˜บ๏ธ

Edited by njain16385 - 3 years ago

They should hire you as the creative for show

Originally posted by idkwhattoput

They should hire you as the creative for show

Thanks . Will happily do that job. Par bechare jhankar beats( Sid Vankar) ka kya hoga phir

Kaash aisaey kuch dikhatary...๐Ÿ˜...i always had a doubt why dont sai tell everything to Virat in the show too. or why didnt she ask ashwini about this. she can even take mohit's help.in the show...

A beautiful story!! Loved reading it so much โค

lovely.

I enjoyed reading this...