Yup that that thakur guy tried to harm bon
What?? why did he want to harm Bon? What did he do?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yup that that thakur guy tried to harm bon
What?? why did he want to harm Bon? What did he do?
@Minnu where are you??
Rangoon Uncle is really disgusting yaar behen.. 🤢🤬
He purposely given Ani behoshi ki dawa to take advantage of our Bondu..
Kya socha tha kya nikla yeh??
What happened? Did Bon escape? Did Ani help??
I m yet to see epi but that was written in episode summary
That man locked Ani in bathroom behen and is trying to touch Bon inappropriately..🤬
What??? Mayu.. what dance?
Tumko nahi pata
Ruko
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLjaJuqhlrr/?igshid=1119gotx5g55
That man locked Ani in bathroom behen and is trying to touch Bon inappropriately..🤬
Did anyone safe her? Did Ani safe her?
I think that will try to show molestation by relative in this track
I think that will try to show molestation by relative in this track
I am just waiting for written update🤔
So mangesh sir was talking about this sequence in his post
Hope Anirudh reaches on time😭
Our Bondu slapped him...