Transl was fr your partner..
Sach nahi hai ai shapath.. QnA se darr nahi lgta riddle se lgta hai..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Transl was fr your partner..
Sach nahi hai ai shapath.. QnA se darr nahi lgta riddle se lgta hai..
Don't wanna scare anyone but what's happening here?😂
https://twitter.com/SAINTLABYRINTH/status/1363294095532154882?s=19
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I hardly Google
I guess that's good...
But for the sake of being dramatic
But even torture this poor junior🥺
Waise it should be detectives right??
Lol you people keep calling yourselves sheep. So I called you all sheep. 😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
So if we got three riddles right we will get three clues and the clues aren't dependent upon which riddle we get right , just the number of clues ?
The clues are dependent on which riddle you get right. You'll get more information about that clue. Like if the clue you get right is a binder, then I would give you more details about that binder (as if it was examined in the lab or is about to be examined in the lab).
Originally posted by: Minionite
The clues are dependent on which riddle you get right. You'll get more information about that clue. Like if the clue you get right is a binder, then I would give you more details about that binder (as if it was examined in the lab or is about to be examined in the lab).
Got it 👍🏼. Here hoping I get all of them right 😆
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol you people keep calling yourselves sheep. So I called you all sheep. 😆
Sheep in sheep game😆
Transl was fr your partner..
Sach nahi hai ai shapath.. QnA se darr nahi lgta riddle se lgta hai..
Chal jhoota🤔
Thank you <3 Darshi ne di waapis
I just realized Senior was an Achieverz