Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am afraid that week we will get Vikram and kiara instead.
the only way I will be ok with that is if Vikram is the criminal and he confesses his crime right after he is married. 😆
Yh Vikram can end up marrying Kiara bu not so soon I guess.😆
Thank youu! ❤️
Congrats
WE upgrade ourselves here
the FL-ML needs to be upgraded too now
The rankings too moved from 20 to 13 with our chitter chatter
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Yipeeeee thanks!!! 😎❤️ All thanks to you girls and ATBA 😆🥳
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Your brain works like Ranisa, Rish 🤣
She is Rani Sa 🤣🤣
Me too I rewatch their eye scenes when watching the episode. When giving the rose, Rani was a bit hesitant and he like spoke with his eyes like “take it, it’s okay”. Cuteeeeee. Only if that talking happened in front of Kiara too 🤣
Poor fellow Rani check mate his idea🤣🤣
We have having car park romance for Vikiara ............ Vik is on fast track here hahaha
what about dumboos VeeRani ??
Originally posted by: caller123
Yh Vikram can end up marrying Kiara bu not so soon I guess.😆
Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault
Congrats
WE upgrade ourselves here
the FL-ML needs to be upgraded too now
The rankings too moved from 20 to 13 with our chitter chatter
Thanks Shaila
Hahahha agreed the FL-ML need to be upgraded too 🤣