Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ninabarbie

Maha update was JUST FABULOUS.....🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩  I loved it sooooo much❤❤❤. Mainly because you have played out the first promo so beautifully in to the story and it was 🔥🔥🔥🔥.

y..... But I think Virat's feelings are slowly driving him mad and reckless and this is making him more impatient. 

But I really wanna see how she is gonna react when she gets to know about the alliance 😂😂😂😂. Will it be another dhamaka?????🤭🤭🤭 And I hope Shivam will be alright. Story will not be complete without our main Sairat supporter there.....💔💔

An awsome job done in this update as well dear. You really are a fantastic writer 😃👍🏻. Eagerly waiting for the next update.....

Happy Writing ❤

Thanks for loving the way the promo has been built into the story, now that I have it out of my way and all my own under confidence with it, I can move on 😅 too. 

I LOVE what you have said about Virat and now I am curious what you think of what has happened in the next two updates. 

Shivam is going nowhere, there are times I like him more than Virat 🤣

I am hoping to post an update on Sunday if I get more comments between now and then. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

kitna koobsoorat hey ☺️.what is her condition?

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

@ bold - let me think a little on this

I meant brave in the sense more like you being honest, there are many who are reading and don’t even leave a comment, maybe their reason was also like yours but you were honest and I wanted to thank you for that. Your Hindi is absolutely fine🥰

I mean the same... Not actually brave lol.... Anyway let's leave this topic here.😁😁 I really enjoy reading your ff... Thanks for writing such awesome ff.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

I am in love with your story. Wish makers has taken this as the original script...

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

I am in love with your story. Wish makers has taken this as the original script...

Most people are saying the makers are busy cutting and pasting anyways!! 😂😂 

I don’t watch the show anymore, it’s too toxic for me. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Most people are saying the makers are busy cutting and pasting anyways!! 😂😂 

I don’t watch the show anymore, it’s too toxic for me. 

To be honest i read all the parts again...howmuch ever i read,doesnt bore me. its so beautiful.when we will get the next part?

columbia thumbnail

To be honest i read all the parts again...howmuch ever i read,doesnt bore me. its so beautiful.when we will get the next part?

hey chinnu_kaku - btw love your username, it’s what my nephew calls his kaku, chalo tere liye I will finish writing and post it in 10 minutes 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

hey chinnu_kaku - btw love your username, it’s what my nephew calls his kaku, chalo tere liye I will finish writing and post it in 10 minutes 

my name is ammu..chinnu and kaku is the character ñames of saas bahu jodi in the show "Indiawali maa" which ended recently.  Beautiful bonding of daughter in law and mother in law.

Thank you so much for updating this part for me..so kind of you.❤️

columbia thumbnail

I had this part ready so am posting it and you can thank @chinnu_kaku for it :) I hope it’s a nice Sunday treat. I had sometime last night to answer lots of comments/Qs in the previous page. Happy Sunday. I hope to post next part tonight, of course if I get enough comments. Thank you all for your love ❤️ 

Part 13

By Tuesday, her father is feeling better and Usha Maavshi has really taken the reins of the house. She has emailed to the camp program director to inform them that she will be back next week, but there has been no reply. She is quite sure she has lost her job and Abigail is not taking her calls, he hopes to talk to Aniket today. But for now, Shilpa is here, who is dying for all the details, not about her Abba, but the other thing. 

“Phirse bol...phirse bol...kya kaha usne?l” 

Sai rolls her eyes, “main tumhe jaanta nahi hun, lekin tumhare liye tadapta hun, hum dost ki tarah nahi, husband wife ki tarah rahenge”

Shilpa holds herself and falls on the bed, swooning, “agar tujhe shaadi nahi karni hai, toh mai kar lungi”

Sai immediately, “kar le. Meri problem solve ho jaayegi”.

“Achaaa. Chal usse Abhi phone laga, aur kehde, ki tu nahi, Mai shaadi kar rahi hun usse”. 

“Number saved nahi hai, dhundna padega”

“Arrey aise kaise, usne kal ya aaj call toh kiyaa hoga” 

“Nahi kiya.”

Shilpa is shocked. “Really? Oh my god, voh sach mei chahta hai ki yeh decision tumhara ho.” Sai nods and is even more calm. Shilpa looks on. 

“Ok, now seriously bol mujhe kya hai problem”. 

Sai presses her lips and shakes her head, “Pata nahi Kyun aisa lagta hai ki mere bass mei kuch nahi, jab voh paas hota hai, toh aisa lagta hai, Mai Mai nahi rehti, bahut careless ho jaati hun, aisa lagta hai jitni bhi mehnat ki hai maine, sab waste na ho jaaye, uske peeche itni pagal ho jaau ki Mai khud ko hi bhul jaau. Aur main usse thik se jaanti bhi nahi”

Shilpa stares at her, “Arrey Sai, toh yeh hai tera problem, mujhe lagaa ki tu Samrat ke vajah se” Sai corrects her, “Pehle vohi baat thi,, lekin kaafi sochne ke baad, mujhe samajh aayi ki actually voh nahi hai. Anyways, mujhe khud pata nahi ki mai kya keh rahi hun.”

“Dekh, sab sochte hai ki shaadi karne ke liye, you should know the partner well, lekin actually mujhe lagta hai, ki khud ko jannna usse zyaada zruri hai. Agar tujhe pata hai, ki tu apni independence khona nahi chahti, toh Buss make sure ki voh na ho. Haan shaadi compromise hai, lekin ek dusre ke liye, khud ke liye nahi. Aur pyaar, dosti vaghera, ek din mei toh nahi ho jaata, janam janam saath valla rishta banne mei, adhaa janam toh at least lagega na, tumhe yeh decide karna hai ki voh adhaa janam shaadi ke baad invest karogi ya pehle”. Shilpa seriously gives her some gyaan. 

Sai nods, Shilpa looks at her friend and says, “Tujhe yaad hai maine tumse kaha thaa, ki apne aap ko chance de, risk le le. Zyaada ss zyaada kya hone vaala hai? Pyaar ya War!!! Voh bhi Dekh lenge! Tu Sai Joshi hai, aise hi apne aap ko nahi khone vaali ho”. 

By Thursday, Aniket had hinted to her, that she may not be renewed after the end of that month. She was devastated, but she doesn’t reveal it to her father. She knows there was only one thing left to do, get to Nagpur, work as hard as could for the rest of the two weeks that were left and start looking for a new job. Maybe she should talk to Doctor Uncle about openings in Chandrapur hospitals. She shot an email to him. She decided not to worry about it now and to spend time with her Dad instead who seemed to be quite energetic, by later afternoon, they were even playing cards while Usha Maavshi made dinner. 

Her father calmly asks her, “Toh kya socha tune, rishtey ke baarei mei?” She rolls her eyes, “Aapko itni jaldi hai ki mai aapke chodhke chali jaau toh keh dete, Mai aise hi chali jaati, shaadi vaghera ka kharcha kyu uthana.” Her father shakes his head and sighs, “Vaise maine kaha thaa unse ki tu nahi manegi” she looks at him, “unhone kya kaha?” He replies, “Kahaa ki Samrat ki vajah se teri hichkichahat jayiz hai”. She continues playing without saying much, her father drops the topic, he knows the more he pushes it, she will pull away. She checked on her Dad’s vitals and everything looked good.

“Voh tujhse shaadi kyu karegi agar usse iss deal mei kuch nahi mil raha, bada aaya no conditions vaala.” Shivam chides him over the phone. His leg is in a cast, but he is much better, at his parent’s home in Amravati ‘on leave’ from work and resting. 

“Thanks, mujhse shaadi karne ke liye usse condition ki kya zrurat hai?”

“Tu usse bahut pasand karta hai, lekin voh toh nahi karti na,.”

“Agar nahi karti, toh nahi karegi shaadi”

“I am confused, tu shaadi karna chahta hai ya nahi?” Shivam grimaces, as he moves his foot. Virat senses it,,

“Doctor kya keh raha hai”

“Arrey vahi..rest lena, pair ko upar rakhna, voh sab chodh, bata mujhe, shaadi karna chahta hai na usse?” 

“Haan, but on equal terms”

“Tum dono ek dusre ko jaante bhi nahi ho?”

“Vohi toh mai keh raha hun, abb tak we are on same page, shaadi kar lenge, toh jaan lenge na”

“Tu bada impatient hai”. They are both silent for sometime, Virat knows that the situation he and his friend are in is partially because of his impatience and now both of them are in a professional quandary.

“Tujhe kya lagta hai, hum isse kaise niklenge” referring to their situation, Shivam sighs and says, “Dekha jaayega, don’t worry. We will be fine. Achaa sun, usne haan kardi toh kal hi mut karlena, Tuesday ke baad kissi bhi din, cast niklega and I can travel.” The friends laugh and Virat hangs up.

As soon as he hangs up, he is deep in thought, trying to figure out what next. He and a few ACPs were suspended for two weeks. He hasn’t told anyone about it, his family thinks that he has been given two weeks leave. This was a political move to keep home parties happy, his SP had completely supported him and had told him that this was just a suspension for show, but the fact is it hit him bad. He didn’t think it would come to that. He and Shivam have been discussing what to do, Shivam may be posted to Amravati but that in many ways would be a demotion and while there are no talks yet for Virat’s movement, things are definitely not going as planned. He walks into the balcony, waits for the Dubeys, but the lights are off in that flat and he wonders. They probably went out of town when things got back to normal, lots of us want to get away to feel normal again, he can’t wait to see her this weekend. His phone pings, it’s a text from an unknown number, 

Agar mai kal shaam ko drive karke aajau, chalega? Mujhe shayad Camp Saturday ko join karna padega.

He has a wide grin, so she didn’t want him to waste time coming all the way if she wasn’t going to be there, he smirks 

Tum train leke aajana, Main Uncle ke saath weekend spend kar lunga,

He waits. He wonders. His phone pings.

Voh bhi mere saath aa rahe hai.

He chuckles and texts back,

Main Usha Maavshi se milne aaunga

And her text comes almost immediately 

Mai puri Chandrapur ko Nagpur leke aa rahi hun.

He bursts out laughing and presses talk.

“Mr Dubey aur Mrs Dubey bhi shayad Chandrapur mei hai, unhe bhi leke aana saath mei.”
He can hear her smile and he rubs his cheek on the phone, she attaches her cheek to the phone and whispers, 

“Unhe apni shaadi mei bula le?”

———

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail

my name is ammu..chinnu and kaku is the character ñames of saas bahu jodi in the show "Indiawali maa" which ended recently.  Beautiful bonding of daughter in law and mother in law.

Thank you so much for updating this part for me..so kind of you.❤️

Hi Ammu - updated, pls do a detailed comment if you can - as you know it really helps my writing. This is my first full fledged story, so I am using comments to help me, thanks again