BTW....Rubina keeps claiming that she has accepted all her mistakes in BB....ye kab hua...kahan hua...I am still looking...

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
BTW....Rubina keeps claiming that she has accepted all her mistakes in BB....ye kab hua...kahan hua...I am still looking...

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
BTW....Rubina keeps claiming that she has accepted all her mistakes in BB....ye kab hua...kahan hua...I am still looking...
All this happens in her lala land, where only devotees are allowed. So people like us often miss out on such details 🤣
Originally posted by: Padmajaan
also lacking anything solid when they point fingers at other contestants to defend her!!!
that's why it comes across as blind, opinionated and very much like propaganda under mass hypnosis!🤣
What about the blind, crazed hatred for Rubina that some people have?
Bold: Great way to describe rabid Rubina haters. 👏
it’s not a blind hatred. I started hating her when she was putting down Jaan for no reason, he was being nice to her, praising her for her ideas and she was putting him down, she was targeting him with harsh statements that was during the trash task they did as a group and then calling ejaz mentally unstable. I am not a fan of Jaan or ejaz but words she used for them shows what kind of human being she is. I hate people who put down others by attacking their mental state. Jaan did a great job eliminating her husbandOriginally posted by: Mahisa22
What about the blind, crazed hatred for Rubina that some people have?
Bold: Great way to describe rabid Rubina haters. 👏