Vote for the Legend - The Superstar Rakhi Sawant. 🙏

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

She gave us smiles, she gave us laughter she gave us tears. And bhar bhar ke , Aintortointment, antorrrtoiment, AINTORRRTOINMENT. Akhir BB mein aur kya chahiye? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ’β€β™€οΈ

And her BB journey vid was proof of that. It was no less than a Blockbuster movie.It sure gave me goosebumps and chills. Especially the last joker wala  scene with the heart covering her face. What pain and trauma was depicted through that one scene. πŸ₯Ί

Sabko hasani wali joker has her own share of pain and trauma which she covers up and masks in the garb of fun, jokes and her trademark nautanki. πŸ’”

I laughed all the way through this Blockbuster movie, and also criiiieddd phoot phoot ke like a babiiiii. Oh Jejuz, oh me beloved prabhu, my nazuk sa dil is still aching. πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

The ultimate Original AINTORRRTOINMENT Drama queen is - and can only be the legend, the superstar-The Rakhi Sawant. β­οΈπŸ˜Ž

I swear, kasam BB ki, if she don't win I will give up khana, peena, sona and even hagna(erm only for a day tho) if the legend - superstar Rakhi does not win. Aur shayad BB boycott bhi karlu.That is a biiiggg SHAYAD.πŸ€“ (point to be noted me lord)

So my lovely, kameena, hawasi, tharki BB ☺️Daayan ki choti si  request maan loπŸ™ aur scene palta do if you want to turn this thakele season into blockbuster season. If u do this, atleast this season will be remembered for this surprise palti and not as thakele, boring 🍎 and πŸŠ season. 

Dil ko thaam kar with bated breath baithungi kaal screen ke saamne going palat, palat, palat....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I became a fan of rakhi and devo after this season. A lot of the guests and evicted contestants was entertaining but rakhi was great fun on the show. I never voted for contestants in BB and I am not voting now but rakhi for the win

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She wont win most probably , but the words big boss said for her shows how much the makers respect her... She gave her all to the season.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I became a fan of rakhi and devo after this season. A lot of the guests and evicted contestants was entertaining but rakhi was great fun on the show. I never voted for contestants in BB and I am not voting now but rakhi for the win

I never in my 14 years of watching Hawasi, tharki BB have I ever made vote appeal for any contestant. This is the 1st time I'm phailoing my jholi for votes for the great superstar Rakhi sawant. πŸ˜Ž

The Superstar - Rakhi Sawant For The Win. πŸ₯³

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

rakhi sawant ne show ko hit karwa dia 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahana_Sehgal21

She wont win most probably , but the words big boss said for her shows how much the makers respect her... She gave her all to the season.

Even if she don't win the cheap plastic doobti hui titatanic trophy, it doesn't matter. She's won β€οΈβ€οΈand she is the real winner,the one and only real superishstar. β­οΈπŸ˜Ž

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

rakhi sawant ne show ko hit karwa dia 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The show had a low rating but after rakhi and challengers came the ratings went up so high trp credit for rakhi entertainment or else it would’ve been boring season 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

The show had a low rating but after rakhi and challengers came the ratings went up so high trp credit for rakhi entertainment or else it would’ve been boring season 

Can you imagine how boring this season would have been If Rakhi and the challengers weren't brought in. Since Rakhi's entry she singlehandedly ran the show. Otherwise how long can have RuRa bekaar rivalry and 🍎and  🍊fest ran the show? 

They'd hve had to shut shop during that fake final itself. 

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

She gave us smiles, she gave us laughter she gave us tears. And bhar bhar ke , Aintortointment, antorrrtoiment, AINTORRRTOINMENT. Akhir BB mein aur kya chahiye? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ’β€β™€οΈ

And her BB journey vid was proof of that. It was no less than a Blockbuster movie.It sure gave me goosebumps and chills. Especially the last joker wala  scene with the heart covering her face. What pain and trauma was depicted through that one scene. πŸ₯Ί

Sabko hasani wali joker has her own share of pain and trauma which she covers up and masks in the garb of fun, jokes and her trademark nautanki. πŸ’”

I laughed all the way through this Blockbuster movie, and also criiiieddd phoot phoot ke like a babiiiii. Oh Jejuz, oh me beloved prabhu, my nazuk sa dil is still aching. πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

The ultimate Original AINTORRRTOINMENT Drama queen is - and can only be the legend, the superstar-The Rakhi Sawant. β­οΈπŸ˜Ž

I swear, kasam BB ki, if she don't win I will give up khana, peena, sona and even hagna(erm only for a day tho) if the legend - superstar Rakhi does not win. Aur shayad BB boycott bhi karlu.That is a biiiggg SHAYAD.πŸ€“ (point to be noted me lord)

So my lovely, kameena, hawasi, tharki BB ☺️Daayan ki choti si  request maan loπŸ™ aur scene palta do if you want to turn this thakele season into blockbuster season. If u do this, atleast this season will be remembered for this surprise palti and not as thakele, boring 🍎 and πŸŠ season. 

Dil ko thaam kar with bated breath baithungi kaal screen ke saamne going palat, palat, palat....

wow wow wow just wow πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dil ko chuu gaya yeh post β€οΈ

Rakhi the true joker, Raj kapoor of BB who believes in "the show must go on". Apne dukh chhuppa ke entertain karne wali unlike fixed winner fraudster amma dhindhora peeto her nonexistent pain and traumas to cover her wrongs, exaggerated trivial marriage issues into fake divorce story to rake public sympathy. Rakhi truly deserves a shot at the title πŸ‘

And please tum khana peena sona aur wo chorr dena lekin chating mat band karna πŸ˜†

Edited by doc.z - 3 years ago