Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Thank you but yes too much pink🤦♀️
its 1 lakh for acheivers na?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Thank you but yes too much pink🤦♀️
its 1 lakh for acheivers na?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
its 1 lakh for acheivers na?
Yes 👍🏼
Soni ur color is looking lovely
Though I dont like pink but its looking hot😆❤️
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Soni ur color is looking lovely
Though I dont like pink but its looking hot😆❤️
I agree, its one of my fav shades of pink
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I agree, its one of my fav shades of pink
Yess its beautiful❤️
Btw,, u r shibani right??
We talked once😆
the one and only😎 I am sorry, I forgot your name
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
the one and only😎 I am sorry, I forgot your name
Yes, I remember u😆
I'm Asfia
Hello Asfia. We spoke while planning Darshi's Bday thread na?😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Hello Asfia. We spoke while planning Darshi's Bday thread na?😆
You got it right😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Its too pink. I m not a fan of pink🙈🤦♀️
Time to switch back to ur pvs dp, which will go with new color 😅