Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

โ€œRanveer, Ranbir and Ayushmann have built their fan base with their incredible body of work. While Ranveer and Ranbir have done big ticket or larger than life cinema which have become blockbusters, Ayushmann has delivered six hits in a row with slice of life cinema in which he not only celebrated the heroics of a common man but also gave audiences a message with his cinema. His strong track record has earned him an enviable reputation of being a bankable star. And when you deliver hits and choose the best scripts that the industry is making, your value as a bankable endorser also goes up as there is a lot of credibility that gets attached to the brand,โ€ says an industry insider.

Loved the above quote

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Will have to see how they fair in the coming year 

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They all sucks, 

Ranbir  Kapoor with only one hit in the last 7 years and he is called a Super star, my foot

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Tiger Shroff has only 2 flops out of his 8 films๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, of which two are blockbusters โญ๏ธ yet they don't name him one of the futures of Bollywood

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Ranbir is the most talented- imho- but none of them are superstars- sorry

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Ranbir is the most talented- imho- but none of them are superstars- sorry

Ranbir - Talent? Good Joke 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: forza

Ranbir - Talent? Good Joke 

Just my opinion- sorry!

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

1 hit in 7 years!Has anyone except me ever pointed out to RK's dismal career)..NOPE !Not a single member.Not even fans of rival young male actors.RK-RS ,mentioned together gives them some support,their fans believe.With no great scripts,directors,co-stars and a future less bright than they have seen..they need to stick together.

So many producers,directors,female co-stars,GFs lost everything with RK films..lashein.The biggest loser being Kjo.

I enjoy reading this forum joking about kaka,nepokids,their unfair privileges etc(which they absolutely revel in and enjoy)..anything to avoid talking about their FABULOUS BO.One mention,they talk about acting.Do you know the number of talented actors that have emerged in the last decade.Can RK  do Sahid,Newton,Omerta,Trapped ..or any other film..even Bareilly ki barfi?

The filmography of senior stars.are a mile long..with great films,directors,blockbuster films and iconic roles.It took them a quarter century to achieve that.

Let us see ,if anyone of these can come close.

Edited by you2 - 3 years ago
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: you2

1 hit in 7 years!Has anyone except me ever pointed out to RK's dismal career)..NOPE !Not a single member.Not even fans of rival young male actors.RK-RS ,mentioned together gives them some support,their fans believe.With no great scripts,directors,co-stars and a future less bright than they have seen..they need to stick together.

So many producers,directors,female co-stars,GFs lost everything with RK films..lashein.The biggest loser being Kjo.

I enjoy reading this forum joking about kaka,nepokids,their unfair privileges etc(which they absolutely revel in and enjoy)..anything to avoid talking about their FABULOUS BO.One mention,they talk about acting.Do you know the number of talented actors that have emerged in the last decade.Can RK  do Sahid,Newton,Omerta,Trapped ..or any other film..even Bareilly ki barfi?

The filmography of senior stars.are a mile long..with great films,directors,blockbuster films and iconic roles.It took them a quarter century to achieve that.

Let us see ,if anyone of these can come close.

This ! And Ranbir is ringing 40. It's indecent to refer to him as young imo especially since the Khans, Kumar ans Devgan were put down for their age once they reached their 40's.