usually I rewatch every episode like a good 3 or 4 times...I didn't even watch it once properly today 🤣like the first time I watched I knew it somehow...that it would waste my time 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
usually I rewatch every episode like a good 3 or 4 times...I didn't even watch it once properly today 🤣like the first time I watched I knew it somehow...that it would waste my time 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
usually I rewatch every episode like a good 3 or 4 times...I didn't even watch it once properly today 🤣like the first time I watched I knew it somehow...that it would waste my time 🤣🤣
🤣 Today’s episode was annoying. It felt rushed. Every scene was enacted in a hush hush way.
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
🤣 Today’s episode was annoying. It felt rushed. Every scene was enacted in a hush hush way.
I know right!! lets hope tomorrow is better
Ditto . Same🤣🤣Originally posted by: Fahmida21
usually I rewatch every episode like a good 3 or 4 times...I didn't even watch it once properly today 🤣like the first time I watched I knew it somehow...that it would waste my time 🤣🤣
If Veer goes back to square 1 I can skip some more episodes . Rani Sa went back to square 1 within few hours of ATBA time . We knew this is coming .Originally posted by: flamingoAK
🤣 Today’s episode was annoying. It felt rushed. Every scene was enacted in a hush hush way.
Now Veer's exam time🤣
Btw the last part of the episode was missing. It ends like this:
Rajmata: Is Kumud Veer's mother? Tell me the truth.
DV: Rajmata, I told you. I don't have any relation with Veer's mother.
Rajmata: This isn't the answer to my question.
DV: But Ma-sa, if there is nothing left, why the question? You are misunderstanding.
Rajmata: Then what is this? (shows pic)
We all were waiting for her royal ignore towards Veer. He always take her for grantedOriginally posted by: Akand2011
I just want atleast one scene where Rani rejects Veers advances . This is just to ground him and show the reality that she was never desperate for him.
Originally posted by: caller123
If Veer goes back to square 1 I can skip some more episodes . Rani Sa went back to square 1 within few hours of ATBA time . We knew this is coming .
Now Veer's exam time🤣
Next few episodes are Veer's exam. Better pass my boy even though you failed today.
Kumud has already check mate Rani Sa .Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Btw the last part of the episode was missing. It ends like this:
Rajmata: Is Kumud Veer's mother? Tell me the truth.
DV: Rajmata, I told you. I don't have any relation with Veer's mother.
Rajmata: This isn't the answer to my question.
DV: But Ma-sa, if there is nothing left, why the question? You are misunderstanding.
Rajmata: Then what is this? (shows pic)
I hope after Rani Sa says thos as in precap to Rani ,Rajmata calls her for this matter . Check mate. It would be fun.
Originally posted by: caller123
Kumud has already check mate Rani Sa .
I hope after Rani Sa says thos as in precap to Rani ,Rajmata calls her for this matter . Check mate. It would be fun.
Yess checkmate quickly