yes, as they announced, it ends in March.
Chalo at least they have realised viewers are not liking this show
it !!!

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yes, as they announced, it ends in March.
Chalo at least they have realised viewers are not liking this show
it !!!

Mayura’s torture was so prolonged, it lead to the downfall of this show .I don't know, I didn't watch. but according to the comments it is not good.
how beautiful your smiley is.🤗Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Chalo at least they have realised viewers are not liking this show
it !!!
I agree, and I think so.Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Mayura’s torture was so prolonged, it lead to the downfall of this show .
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Mayura’s torture was so prolonged, it lead to the downfall of this show .
The scar thing was bad for the show...the way they showed his obsession he shud never hurt her ...caging and torturing could be changed but scarred for life is unacceptable....the scar thing shud have been temporary or they shud never show omkar repenting...now we cant really justify his actions..they ruined omkar's character...and now its neel's turn ..
I agree that they destroyed his character, but somehow I think he will improve and find at least one little grain of goodness in himself. he is still a bad man to me. precisely because of his behavior and what Maayri did. it's horrible and after all he wants her by his side.The scar thing was bad for the show...the way they showed his obsession he shud never hurt her ...caging and torturing could be changed but scarred for life is unacceptable....the scar thing shud have been temporary or they shud never show omkar repenting...now we cant really justify his actions..they ruined omkar's character...and now its neel's turn ..