Oh damn Ranisa...that didn't hurt me at all. 😭 why did you ever make me a Rajawat?? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh damn Ranisa...that didn't hurt me at all. 😭 why did you ever make me a Rajawat?? 🤣
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
Oh damn Ranisa...that didn't hurt me at all. 😭 why did you ever make me a Rajawat?? 🤣
Because my son is an idiot 😊
I am ok as this is not my real name. Let's act as if that is not for us😎😎
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
From all the laughing 🤣 you bro helped
Why fear when Veer is here 🤣
Im dying right now 🤣
omg he needs to say that dialogue in the show!! Or Rani 🤣
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Because my son is an idiot 😊
I agree Rajmata. Should have given him a few slaps when he was young 🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
I am ok as this is not my real name. Let's act as if that is not for us😎😎
THISSSSS IS MY REAL NAME!!!! 🤣its okay...my insta name is different 🤣
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
omg he needs to say that dialogue in the show!! Or Rani 🤣
I feel like this is a rani line 🤣in her apna andaz (her own style)
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
THISSSSS IS MY REAL NAME!!!! 🤣its okay...my insta name is different 🤣
I am pretty sure you won't mind Fahmaan knowing your name or you 🤣
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
I am pretty sure you won't mind Fahmaan knowing your name or you 🤣
I meannnnnn, it wouldn't do me any bad would it? 😉 We do have very similar names 🤣 and birthdays in the same month 🤣