Ok I thought she said good night🤣
Itni jaldi kaha 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ok I thought she said good night🤣
Itni jaldi kaha 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Itni jaldi kaha 🤣
Yeah I was like she going so soon
May be my arrival is not peace one for her😆
Yeah I was like she going so soon
May be my arrival is not peace one for her😆
Arey aisa nahi, she was remembering u today😛
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Arey aisa nahi, she was remembering u today😛
Really 🙄
OMG Rishi kya hogaya aaj🤣🤣
Haan woh kuch chaku churi receiver something🤣🤔
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan woh kuch chaku churi receiver something🤣🤔
Now I understand usko chaku use karna hai issliye 🤣
Of course! We come at once or don’t 😂
srvaz 🤗🤗
Now I understand usko chaku use karna hai issliye 🤣
🤣🤣 she isnt able to find anyone na maybe thats why🤦♀️🤣
Indra 🤗🤗
Waiting for you after Soni said❤️
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 she isnt able to find anyone na maybe thats why🤦♀️🤣
Uski toh😡