Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
riddhu...
Result aa gaye?😳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
riddhu...
Result aa gaye?😳
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I’ve done my part of supplying but I don’t know whose doing the distribution so it’s not my fault 😂😂
Aisa nahi hota, tumhari jimedari hai jao pata lagao😈
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
uska weak point vansh se..🤣
Tu toh 🔪🔪🔪
thank u🤗😈Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan complain karo😈 m with u
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Result aa gaye?😳
Nahi😆
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Wo Vansh se darti hai?😱🤣
Noooo yaaarr
She said my weak point not that I’m scared of him
mujhe pata nahi hai...Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Result aa gaye?😳
Kisi se puch...
dekh tu dar geyi...🤣Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Hellllll nooooo
Nahi aaya results
Ummmm I really haven’t thought about it 😂😂
Kyu bhai? Suddenly tryin to know what I’m scared of?