oh Finally u also changed ur dpOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ohh gotcha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
oh Finally u also changed ur dpOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ohh gotcha
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haina same here. I love pani puri❤️
Yaaaaa I love it
welcome🤗
Chalo bye everyone🤗
Good night 🤗
Sweet dreams 🤗
Actually I am just not born there I am born in Canada so yeah I guess technically I am not. Lol both parents are from India we Punjabi Hindu lol 😆
Goodnight eesha yahan toh lunchtime hai hehe
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
oh Finally u also changed ur dp
Yes finally yay
Goodnight🤗 take care❤️
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Actually I am just not born there I am born in Canada so yeah I guess technically I am not. Lol both parents are from India we Punjabi Hindu lol 😆
Kinda like Gur aka asmaanixx