Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Virat sir agar aapne mera hath nhi chhoda to acha nhi hoga mein keh rahi pachtana padega aapko.

Virat dint stopped , kept taking sai to d room finally reached  pulled sai & closed d door. Ashwani was calling virat to remind him that he dont treat sai harshly.

Inside room.

V - kya keh rahi pachtana padega , kya karoge mujhe pe FIR karoge , meri naukari cheen logi yahi na.

Takes out his phone, hand it too sai. Karo u r free to call DIG , file FIR & take away my job but still I will not let u leave till u tell me d reason , he opened d room  only 2  found Ashwani standing there so he left the room.

After some times virat finally return to d room only to find sai sitting on d bed . 

What happened u dint filed FIR on me yet ? I was waiting for so long still no one came , koi baat nhi kal tum mere saath police headquarter chalna vaha tum meri complain DIG sir se kar dena . Sai was not answering but only seeing virat moving around d room only to have a eye contact with him but he was not looking at her. Today she was feeling very strange with virat don't know what but something changed in him , he was not that virat she knew .

Finally she saw virat closing d door & removing his jacket , virat was removing his watch when he saw sai in d mirror who was getting restless uneasy by his sight , he smirked by seeing sai getting restless said darr lag raha & turned towards sai started moving towards her while sai started moving back in bed , suddenly virat bend towards sai , she closed her eyes & turned her face away from virat , when open  her eyes only to find virat picking up his pillow  blanket & leaving d room by wishing sai good night , acche se sona kal bahut kaam karne hain , sai was puzzled  with virat's behaviour. Virat came to balcony with pillow & blanket , he laid down on d sofa present in balcony facing d sky & kept looking up in d sky till he finally slept . Sai followed him in order to get some answers only to find him sleeping in balcony .

In morning when virat woke up only find a cup of tea & sai leaving. He dint drink tea , left for d room only to find sai getting ready , was about to wear her mangalsutra when virat hold her hand. She asked virat why is he holding her hand , so he leaves it by taking mangalsutra from her hand . Virat sir give my mangalsutra back but virat was paying no attention to her words & left to get ready . Sai was having a feeling that things r slipping from her hands & she was having a very bad feeling.

Sai was waiting for bus , whenever her hand goes on her neck she found it empty so she covered her neck with dupatta. A police jeep block her way , it was none other than virat , he opened door for her , asked her to sit down sai was hesitant but still sat in d jeep , she saw they crossing medical College but still virat is not stopping jeep. Virat sir college peeche nikal gaya but it looked virat was not in mood listen  her, finally jeep stopped before police headquarter. Chalo aa gaye , virat stepped down & opened jeep gate for sai to get down, hum yaha kyu aaye hain , main college ja rahi thi aap police headquarters kyu laaye kuch bolenge ? Meri complain karne , sai got shocked to hear this what ? Ha kal tumne kaha tha tum meri complain karogi agar mein tumhara hath nhi chhoda , I m only helping u to keep ur words as vo cheez nhi kehni chaiye jisse karne ki himmat na ho tum hi ne kaha tha. Sai ran out of head quarter followed by virat .

V- kya hua Tum bahar kyu aa gayi meri complain nhi karogi.

S- shouted stop it , just stop it , meri taraf dekhaiye or mujhe answer dijiye , ye sab aap kyu or kya kar rahe hai , aap aise kyu behave kar rahe hain , subah mera mangalsutra le liya abhi police headquarters le aaye , aakhir chahte kya hain ? Kyu kar rahe ye sab ? Kuch bolenge aur mera mangalsutra vapas kijiye .

Virat was not answering her , it was irking sai to no end . 

V- tumhare saare sawalo ka jawab de dunga agar tum mere saath ek jagah chalogi.

S- kaha ? 

V- surprise

Sairat sat in d jeep & drove away . Virat stopped his jeep in front of an office , asked sai to get down .

Sai stands infront pf virat & refuse to leave his way .

S - aap bataiye hum yaha kyu aaye hain or kyu ? Varna mein yahi khadi rahungi. Bataiye.

V- divorce file karne ke liye 

This word shocked sai to no end , her eyes started filling up with tears so she turned her face , she felt like earth moved away below her feets . She know this day will come but itni jaldi aayega vo nhi socha tha 

. It started raining also making sairat fully drenched .

S - ha theek hain , mein to kabse ready , meri Zimmermdari aapne li thi before sai could complete virat spoke up.

V- zimmedari kaise , tum meri zimmedari nhi ho , aur main to jhoota hu , kahani banata hoon , tumhare abba ko mein apne jhoot mein shamil kiya tumhare in sabse koi wasta nhi or ek  KHILONE ki aukaat hi kaha hain ki vo the sai Joshi se kissi bhi tarah ka koi rishta rakhe . Is liye is rishte ke bhoj se main tumhe humesha humesha ke liye azaad karta hoon , tumhare hostel , scholarship or kamal sir ke paise ka intezam maine kar diya & finally broke Sai's mangal sutra which he was holding in hand. 

By folding hands he apologized sai for d wrong deeds of chavan family.

Sai was quitely standing in rain looking on d beads of her mangalsutra fell on road which pakhi's words ringing in her ears that u r not insulting me but ur husband , virat words ki khilone ki aukat nho hai sai joshi se koi bhi rishta rakhne ki.

Some words look simple but give a deeper wound that a sword give but those wound never fill.

## pardon my grammatical mistakes

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Appudappu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I like it,  it's a blessing for Sai, 

She doesn't need a man like Virat, 

Sai,..... jaaaaa...... jee le apni zindagi......

It doesn't stop there 

Lostin90s thumbnail

Lol......only thing i want to add is that the show Virat is a doormat. If he tries this stunt in there, Sai will steamroll him.

Edited by Lostin90s - 3 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appudappu

I like it,  it's a blessing for Sai, 

She doesn't need a man like Virat, 

Sai,..... jaaaaa...... jee le apni zindagi......

It doesn't stop there 

Tabhi to I made virat to free her as 

Virat se na ho payega ab or karna bhi nhi chahiye & he undeserving of sai , she should find some deserving for herself.

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

🤣🤣

revenge is sweet😈🤣

it should be titled-

from all virat fans to sai🤣🤣

well jokes apart, it was nice os. first time someone try to to write it from virat's pov. as you wrote, words are simple but they can leave deep impact on heart. virat was deeply hurt by that khilona comment of sai and she used it again this time in front of whole family. poor chap, i felt bad for him too and myself imagined virat having emotional outburst about it.

both sai and virat needs to have spasht convo. not only virat but sai is also jalebi maker🤣

why cant virat accept that he doesnt love vahini anymore and has moved on from that stupid vaada and why cant badbad devi accept that she has fallen in love with deal wala husband.

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I expected this coming ðŸ˜†

Anyways loved it dear 

Their pain was evident but virats cold behaviour kind off knocked me down tbh 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

I expected this coming ðŸ˜†

Anyways loved it dear 

Their pain was evident but virats cold behaviour kind off knocked me down tbh 

Lina dard sabko hota , virat ko bhi dard hota hain chhot lagti hain.

I so hope virat to turn cold to sai why should sai have all d fun.

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Virat sir agar aapne mera hath nhi chhoda to acha nhi hoga mein keh rahi pachtana padega aapko.

Virat dint stopped , kept taking sai to d room finally reached  pulled sai & closed d door. Ashwani was calling virat to remind him that he dont treat sai harshly.

Inside room.

V - kya keh rahi pachtana padega , kya karoge mujhe pe FIR karoge , meri naukari cheen logi yahi na.

Takes out his phone, hand it too sai. Karo u r free to call DIG , file FIR & take away my job but still I will not let u leave till u tell me d reason , he opened d room  only 2  found Ashwani standing there so he left the room.

After some times virat finally return to d room only to find sai sitting on d bed . 

What happened u dint filed FIR on me yet ? I was waiting for so long still no one came , koi baat nhi kal tum mere saath police headquarter chalna vaha tum meri complain DIG sir se kar dena . Sai was not answering but only seeing virat moving around d room only to have a eye contact with him but he was not looking at her. Today she was feeling very strange with virat don't know what but something changed in him , he was not that virat she knew .

Finally she saw virat closing d door & removing his jacket , virat was removing his watch when he saw sai in d mirror who was getting restless uneasy by his sight , he smirked by seeing sai getting restless said darr lag raha & turned towards sai started moving towards her while sai started moving back in bed , suddenly virat bend towards sai , she closed her eyes & turned her face away from virat , when open  her eyes only to find virat picking up his pillow  blanket & leaving d room by wishing sai good night , acche se sona kal bahut kaam karne hain , sai was puzzled  with virat's behaviour. Virat came to balcony with pillow & blanket , he laid down on d sofa present in balcony facing d sky & kept looking up in d sky till he finally slept . Sai followed him in order to get some answers only to find him sleeping in balcony .

In morning when virat woke up only find a cup of tea & sai leaving. He dint drink tea , left for d room only to find sai getting ready , was about to wear her mangalsutra when virat hold her hand. She asked virat why is he holding her hand , so he leaves it by taking mangalsutra from her hand . Virat sir give my mangalsutra back but virat was paying no attention to her words & left to get ready . Sai was having a feeling that things r slipping from her hands & she was having a very bad feeling.

Sai was waiting for bus , whenever her hand goes on her neck she found it empty so she covered her neck with dupatta. A police jeep block her way , it was none other than virat , he opened door for her , asked her to sit down sai was hesitant but still sat in d jeep , she saw they crossing medical College but still virat is not stopping jeep. Virat sir college peeche nikal gaya but it looked virat was not in mood listen  her, finally jeep stopped before police headquarter. Chalo aa gaye , virat stepped down & opened jeep gate for sai to get down, hum yaha kyu aaye hain , main college ja rahi thi aap police headquarters kyu laaye kuch bolenge ? Meri complain karne , sai got shocked to hear this what ? Ha kal tumne kaha tha tum meri complain karogi agar mein tumhara hath nhi chhoda , I m only helping u to keep ur words as vo cheez nhi kehni chaiye jisse karne ki himmat na ho tum hi ne kaha tha. Sai ran out of head quarter followed by virat .

V- kya hua Tum bahar kyu aa gayi meri complain nhi karogi.

S- shouted stop it , just stop it , meri taraf dekhaiye or mujhe answer dijiye , ye sab aap kyu or kya kar rahe hai , aap aise kyu behave kar rahe hain , subah mera mangalsutra le liya abhi police headquarters le aaye , aakhir chahte kya hain ? Kyu kar rahe ye sab ? Kuch bolenge aur mera mangalsutra vapas kijiye .

Virat was not answering her , it was irking sai to no end . 

V- tumhare saare sawalo ka jawab de dunga agar tum mere saath ek jagah chalogi.

S- kaha ? 

V- surprise

Sairat sat in d jeep & drove away . Virat stopped his jeep in front of an office , asked sai to get down .

Sai stands infront pf virat & refuse to leave his way .

S - aap bataiye hum yaha kyu aaye hain or kyu ? Varna mein yahi khadi rahungi. Bataiye.

V- divorce file karne ke liye 

This word shocked sai to no end , her eyes started filling up with tears so she turned her face , she felt like earth moved away below her feets . She know this day will come but itni jaldi aayega vo nhi socha tha 

. It started raining also making sairat fully drenched .

S - ha theek hain , mein to kabse ready , meri Zimmermdari aapne li thi before sai could complete virat spoke up.

V- zimmedari kaise , tum meri zimmedari nhi ho , aur main to jhoota hu , kahani banata hoon , tumhare abba ko mein apne jhoot mein shamil kiya tumhare in sabse koi wasta nhi or ek  KHILONE ki aukaat hi kaha hain ki vo the sai Joshi se kissi bhi tarah ka koi rishta rakhe . Is liye is rishte ke bhoj se main tumhe humesha humesha ke liye azaad karta hoon , tumhare hostel , scholarship or kamal sir ke paise ka intezam maine kar diya & finally broke Sai's mangal sutra which he was holding in hand. 

By folding hands he apologized sai for d wrong deeds of chavan family.

Sai was quitely standing in rain looking on d beads of her mangalsutra fell on road which pakhi's words ringing in her ears that u r not insulting me but ur husband , virat words ki khilone ki aukat nho hai sai joshi se koi bhi rishta rakhne ki.

Some words look simple but give a deeper wound that a sword give but those wound never fill.

## pardon my grammatical mistakes

Finally, I was waiting..

Par aap Virat pe itna concentrated ho ki aap Sai ka charecyer samjh nhi paye..

But chalo acha hai Jaan chooti..kuch toh acha ho kisi ke zindagi mei.

Abhi toh raita aur khichadi dono faile huye hai..

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Lina dard sabko hota , virat ko bhi dard hota hain chhot lagti hain.

I so hope virat to turn cold to sai why should sai have all d fun.

mujhe bhi immune banado phir i cannot see them in pain ðŸ˜­ neither virat nor sai , hayee kaham phass gayi meri dil 

Edited by linakusharberry - 3 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

🤣🤣

revenge is sweet😈🤣

it should be titled-

from all virat fans to sai🤣🤣

well jokes apart, it was nice os. first time someone try to to write it from virat's pov. as you wrote, words are simple but they can leave deep impact on heart. virat was deeply hurt by that khilona comment of sai and she used it again this time in front of whole family. poor chap, i felt bad for him too and myself imagined virat having emotional outburst about it.

both sai and virat needs to have spasht convo. not only virat but sai is also jalebi maker🤣

why cant virat accept that he doesnt love vahini anymore and has moved on from that stupid vaada and why cant badbad devi accept that she has fallen in love with deal wala husband.

Revenge nhi hain anjali , I only want virat to fulfill all what sai says , sai has to see how d picture look what she says so casually without thinking much , I know sai don't have control on her anger , she don't mean always what she says but sai has to realise she 2 hurt others.

Sach bolna aur sach suna ek baat nhi hoti.