Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Interesting teaser 

Please update soon its a request 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting but scary teaser di.. 

Pata nahi mujhe kyu lag raha hai ki kuch bura hone wala hai.. 

Plz unhe separate mat kijiyega.. 

Plz plz update soon and Thanks for pm di.. 

taahir004 thumbnail

Interesting Teaser

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hey friends back with new update. 

Part 23

The whole day ishita tried to call Raman but she couldn't reach him , his phone was unreachable and she didn't have any other contact with him . Though she had send emails and messages but he was responding to nothing making her more concerned about him . Till now she was sure that he is not ok , may be the woman who has threatened her ,has also threatened Raman too and was restricting him to talk or reach ishita . She was worrying about Raman when her phone rang , she saw it was from one of her friend . Ishita picked the call and told the person that she is busy with something ,so she will talk later . Saying so ishita hung the call ,the moment she hung the call ,she received a notification stating the time span of the call with caller details . 

That's when ishita recalled that she has call recorder app on her phone and the whole conversation between her and that girl must have been recorded in her phone.Few days back a person was bothering by calling her thats when Raman has told her to install the call recorder app . It helped them to catch the culprit that time and seems this time also uts going to help ishita a lot .Thinking so ishita immediately opened her call recorder and listened to all the calls she had received from last few days . As she don't talk to much people and that too the talks were small except Raman's call ,she don't check it often . She deleted all the useless recording and finally got the conversation she was looking for . She smiled a bit as she has got the evidence to prove Raman innocent even if that woman tries to defame Raman . Ishita even called to that number thinking may be she can get the name of the girl through caller ID but unfortunately the number was not reachable and it gave some foreign name ,stating that may be number is a fake number which has been bought only for the purpose of threatening her .

Now ishita don't want to waste any time to reach to Raman ,but she didn't have that much money to fly to Italy and survive there . She thought to talk to her parents and ask some money but then thought why to bother elders, thinking so she finally thought to use Raman's card which he had given her . Though she had not yet used it and had thought that she won't be using it ever but now she needs money and its the only way . Thinking so she quickly searched and booked the recent flight ,thanks to Raman who had already taken care of her visa and all the papers as he wanted to take her to some beautiful place for their honeymoon without telling the country name as it was surprise for her . Ishita geathered all her papers, some cash money,  the card and few cloths.  She completed her packing and called her driver ,so that he can come on time and drop her to airport. 

The time skip and now ishita has her flight in few hours . Though she was broken and was going through a hard time but didn't involved anybody in it ,she even didn't  told anything to her friends because she don't wanted anyone to doubt or badmouth Raman . Ishita settled in the plane and prayed to matarani to be with her and help her in this tough time . Soon the plane took off and the journey started .

After the tiring journey of about fourteen hours ishita finally landed on in Rome .Now the problem is ,she don't know in which hotel Raman and his crew was staying. She don't even know how to find it out ,lost in her thoughts she was standing outside the airport when her eyes went to a large hoarding of advt. of Raman's concert which has a dancing Raman picture along with the date ,time and venue of the concert. She thought to go to the venue itself and get information from there when a cab driver came to her and asked if she want a book his cab to go somewhere . Ishira nodded and showed in the venue ,he informed that its bit far from there and will take around two to three hours to reach ,depending on the traffic . Ishita then thought to ask the driver that if he knows where Raman can stay . The driver agreed instantly saying there are few hotels where celebrities of every country stay , if she wants they can check . Ishita nodded and soon the journey started, the driver was local resident ,so it didn't take him much time to know Raman is staying .He then took ishita direct to the hotel . Ishita thanked him for his help and gave him extra tip besides his fair . She then collected her luggage and went inside the hotel . Ishita directly went to the reception ,the receptionist saw her ,she greeted ishita quickly and asked " good day ma'am how may I help you ."

Ishita greeted her back and said "I want to meet RKB ."

Rec- are you talking about Indian Rockstar, RKB.

I- yeah ,its him only .

Rec- I m sorry ma'am RKB is not there, he and his team has gone for rehearsal moreover nobody is allowed to meet him .

I- but I have to meet him ,its very urgent .

Rec- that's not our problem, we have strict orders,not to let anyone meet him . Its about the security of celebrity. 

I- yeah ,I understand your point . Ok can you please tell me ,at what time they will return ,I will wait for him .

Rec- we don't have any idea and madam I m requesting you again ,please go no-one is allowed to meet him .

I- you please don't worry about that ,I will just wait for him in the corner ,will not disturb you a bit . Please just inform me whenever he arrives. 

Rec-I told you na ,no fan is...

I- I m not his fan ,you just let me wait . He himself will meet me once he sees me .

Rec- but it will take hours and you can't sit here for that long when we don't have any information from the person you are willing to meet .

Ishita thought for sometimes then said " ok then can I get a room here , a single room on the same floor in which RKB is staying ."

Rec- ok let me check .

The receptionist checked her bookings and answer " sorry ma'am the floor is full , if you want you can get a room in other floor . "

I- ok ,but can you please tell me RKB's room number. 

Rec- sorry ma'am, I can't do that .

Ishita felt frustated listening to her ,she again tried Raman's number but it was again unreachable. Then she thought to freshen up and rest for sometimes as she was hell tired. Thinking so she went to her room , settled her things , took out her change of cloths and went to take bath. She felt relaxed when the hot water hit her tired body , ishita took a long bath then ordered some food . After eating she thought to take a small nap as she was too tired to do anything else . 

Ishita opened her eyes and got surprised to find herself in an unknown place,it took her sometimes to realize where she is . Ishita got up from the bed ,only to find that its dark outside . She checked the time,it was about 10.00 pm . She  found that she slept for more than six hours and cursed herself for missing the chance to meet Raman . Ishita immediately ran down to the reception ,thinking may be she still had chance.  When ishita reached the reception she found another girl sitting there . Ishita walked to the receptionist and asked for Raman , as it was new receptionist she again repeated same thing that no one can meet any celebrity because of safety reasons and all . Ishita made a irritated face and said " I know this but still I wanna meet RKB , you please call him and inform that I wanna meet him ."

Rec-(bit rudely)- who do think you are ? I told you na that ,no one is allowed ,many people like you come here to meet celebrities but we can't allow . Just leave ,I have many other work .

Ishita looked at the girl and asked " where is the girl who was sitting earlier. "

Rec- the shift has been changed and for now I m here .

I- okay ,if you don't want to call him ,just tell me the room number . I will visit him myself .

Rec- why don't you want to understand, I told you na its not allowed. 

I- can't you please call him for once .

Rec- I could have done that but we are strictly ordered ,not to pass any random call to his room.

Ishita was surprised knowing this ,as she knew Raman was a nice person and has always treated his fans nicely . She was shocked knowing how he has reserved himself , he was so easy to reach but suddenly it has become so difficult to reach him . She suspected that its not him who is doing this ,thinking so she asked the receptionist " did RKB himself ordered this ."

Rec- why would he , his PR manager has told this .

Something strikes listening to PR manager name. Ishita recalled her own statement that she don't like that woman as she was always so close to Raman . Ishita then suspected ,may be its the PR manager who is behind this all ,because she is theonly woman who is so near to Raman and is been restricting other person to reach him . Ishita  thought that if the PR manager is the person behind all this then it won't be easy for her to reach Raman . Ishita settled in the near by couch and spoke " soch ishita soch , think of some plan to reach Raman . "

She thought for sometimes then smiled and said " main itna kyun soch rahi hoon , mujhe unse milna hai to milna hai bas ."

Saying so she rushed to the elevator and pressed the top floor button as the receptionist has already told that his room was on top floor . Though she don't know his room but alteast she knew the floor . Soon the lift stopped ,she came out of it and looked everywhere.  There was a pin drop silent in the whole floor ,ishita was standing in the middle of whole floor and was wondering which can be Raman's room . Ishita send a quick prayer to matarani ,then opened her eyes and shouted Roman's name on top of her voice . Immediately some men came out from some rooms and ran to her , they held her and said " who are you ,don't you know ,this is prohibited place ."

I- yeah ,I know but I wanna meet RKB .

M- he will not meet you ,just go from here or we will call police .

I- tumhe jo karna hai karo but mujhe Raman se milna hi hai .

M- Miss tum ye bilkul bhi mat sochna ki tum hindi bol rahi ho isliye hum tumhe RKB se milne denge.

I- Mujhe tumhe koi safai nahi deni hai ,just call Raman mujhe unse milna hai .

Saying so she again shouted Raman's name , the man glared ishita ,she too glared him back and shouted " bulaao Raman ko ."

M- why are you shouting RKB is resting, he has a concert tomorrow ,don't disturb him .

I- I told you na ,I wanna meet him ,either you call him or I will go myself .

M- I told you na ,just go from here ,either I have to call police .

I- maine bhi bola na ,jo karna hai karo .

Listening to their loud voices some more people came out , a man walked to them and asked the security " what's the matter ,why you people are creating somuch chaos ."

The security looked at the person and said " sir this girl wants to meet RKB and I m stopping her ,but she is not understanding and creating unnecessary drama ."

The person who seems to be head of security walked to ishita and told " listen girl ,do what we are telling either we have to call hotel staff and they will call cops . I may remind you this is not India and we don't have any idea ,how they treat their prisoners. "

I- maine kaha na ,I m not going anywhere without meeting Raman ,just call him for once .

O- we can't do that .

I- okay ,then I can do that .

Saying so ishita shouted Raman's name again. Raman who was sleeping got up with a jerk calling ishita's name . He looked here and there ,taking ishita's name and spoke " maine abhi ishita ki awaaz suni ."

He was talking to himself when he listened voices from outside ,though he didn't have any idea that it can be ishita but he ran out and saw the officer talking over phone . He walked towards the direction and asked " whats happening officer ."

Before the officer can say anything ishita shouted Raman's name , his eyes widened seeing ishita in front of him .He just looked at her ,standing in his place while she ran to him and hugged him tight . The security ran behind her but Raman stopped them showing his palm and took her to his room ,caressing her hair while she was crying hugging him tight .

Thats all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment. 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updated new part ,enjoy reading  

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good Omg poor girl took so much efforts to meet him 

But finally after so. Much of hardship she got him 

Please cont soon 

DipaliG thumbnail