Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Forget password kya option nahi thi password reset krne k liye
But I forgot email id also😆
Then how can I recover my old ID 🤪
So I thought let me make new one.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Forget password kya option nahi thi password reset krne k liye
But I forgot email id also😆
Then how can I recover my old ID 🤪
So I thought let me make new one.
Originally posted by: kavya1994
Phir toh sach me kuch nahi ho sakta tha😆
Haha🤣
Vo hi to
Issi liye ye new bna liya. And now yhan b Goldie ka badge mil gya hai😆
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
But I forgot email id also😆
Then how can I recover my old ID 🤪
So I thought let me make new one.
Ohh 😯
12 September ko or ek badge mil jayega
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
12 September ko or ek badge mil jayega
Yeah bahut milege aage tuje to🤗
😘😘😘😘😘
Good morning everyone 🌞🌞🌞
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Good morning everyone 🌞🌞🌞
Good morning
Stuti dikhai nahi di do din se
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402